MasterCutschemical burns

I was in mastercuts inside madison square mall yesterday and wanted a cut and color. I sat for 1hour and 55 minutes with color on my hair that I was later told should never be applied directly to the scalp. My hair is orange (supposed to be blonde) and I have scabs all over my scalp. I can't get the company's insurance claims rep on the phone to see if they are going to pay my medical bills. I need to go to the doctor because this hurts and my hair is falling out with the scabs, but I dont have medical insurance at this time. I dont know what I am going to do!

• St
    stylistmama5 Apr 01, 2009

Wow that really sucks. I am a stylist and no you should not have had that on your scalp for that long. You could sue the company if you can't get ahold of the insurance people. You can also report the stylist to the state board. They may have their license taken away. Hope this is of some help to you.