Mastercarewhirlpool microwave oven

J Jul 31, 2019

Poor service!!!: I am fed up with mastercare!! Promises that I will be cobtacted back never happens. Service call was placed on 27th of may 2019 at 8h20 for my whirlpool fridge and whirlpool microwave oven. Car 114467-140 it has been more than two months??? Nothing was done about my microwave! After many calls I was told that there was no call logged for my whirlpool microwave oven. On the 4th of july I received a sms to inform me that a request was received for my microwave oven car -118732-94 the microwave oven was already with pj appliance who was appointed to repair bove my applainces. Nothing at all!!! Was done about my microwave oven. I have been loyal customer to mastercare for almost 20 years and this is the kind of service I am getting. Candice is rude on the phone!!! Never phones you back. Anton keep on promising me that I will be contacted back. Today 12h20 yet again spoke to anton insisted that I want to speak to mr hennie kruger. Anton told me that mr kruger will contact be back. Still no call back. What more do you whant me to do must I go to social media or to the news papers. This is totally unacceptable. Your recording when we phone is false!!! You don't do exceptional service as there is no service done!!!