Menu

P
Author of the complaint
1:07 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a service contract with Early Bird for more than 10 years. I log a call with Head Office - service centre (early Bird / Masrercare ) a month ago, up until now no service, no one answer the phone...I am going to cancel my contract due to poor costumer service.

3 comments
P
Jan 21, 2013 3:03 am EST

The service at mastercare is non exsisitent. They take off my debit order monthly and have taken R150.00 call out fee from me, but it has been over a month and my washing machine has not yet been sorted. No feedback from them. I now have to get my washing machine fixed on my own!

F
Jan 16, 2013 1:51 am EST

I have experienced the same problem, can not get hold of them and can not get any appliance fixed. My account being debited promptly every month but get no service.I am already cancelled my contract - they are in business rescue

X
May 07, 2012 10:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have experienced the same problem with them as well, where they have debited my account twice in a month and I have been trying to contact them since Friday 04 May 2012, with no success. I have not mentioned that the stop orders went under different company names and it was only during my investigation with the bank that I got to know it was the same company. I have phoned 4 different numbers with the same results.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

31 complaints