Massage Envycharged my credit card with unauthorized charges for the last 9 months

D Review updated:

I have an unresolved issue with Massage Envy clinic in Paramus NJ.
Since the end of September 2017 I spoke to the customer service representative at the corporate offices several times as well as with the location manager at Paramus NJ.
They have charged my credit card with unauthorized charges for the last 9 months.
So far they refuse to return me the money that was taken from my account without my authorization.
In the matter for me to cancel my membership they want me to sign a waver that I will have no further claims. I'm trying to cancel my membership with the Paramus location, since the end of September, but I'm not willing to not sign a waiver because I intend to pass this matter to my attorney.

• A
      Dec 14, 2017

I have recently come across the same problem. I cancelled my membership on January 11, 2017. I called to speak with them about it and the woman was very nice and emailed me the cancellation forms, to which I emailed back 15 minutes later. I regretfully didn't follow back up on this and recently discovered that Massage Envy had been taking the $59.99 out of my credit card account for the last 11 months!!! I have contacted the local store, who agreed to only refund me for 4 months and stated they would provide additional services. I am extremely unhappy with this decision as I have the emails in my email account to prove that I returned the completed cancellation forms on 1/11/17. I want every penny back from them from that day forward. I do not want their services which is why I cancelled the membership to begin with! I have tried contacting the Massage Envy headquarters, but nobody answers the phones and nobody has responded to my emails. I am extremely disappointed in how they are handling this matter and will continue to fight until I get every single penny they STOLE from me!!!