Massage Envy — charged my credit card with unauthorized charges for the last 9 months
I have an unresolved issue with Massage Envy clinic in Paramus NJ.
Since the end of September 2017 I spoke to the customer service representative at the corporate offices several times as well as with the location manager at Paramus NJ.
They have charged my credit card with unauthorized charges for the last 9 months.
So far they refuse to return me the money that was taken from my account without my authorization.
In the matter for me to cancel my membership they want me to sign a waver that I will have no further claims. I'm trying to cancel my membership with the Paramus location, since the end of September, but I'm not willing to not sign a waiver because I intend to pass this matter to my attorney.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - injury 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service 
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking