Mary Kay Unit Leader Elice Stoner — false advertising and so listing new consultants
This woman is promising things to new recruits. She advertised for example that if you book 15 appointment by August 5th you get a free buisness pack. I guess she thought nobody would do it because it ended up being a 2.00 coffee mug. She is charging consultants 5.00 per meeting and doesn't really give out any information that you cannot get on your own. Now she has added that you must attend every meeting to earn prizes. So basically she is profiting not only on consultants selling the products but also having them pay her more than the stupid prizes are worth. I am going to continue to sell mary kay but not under her she has done nothing but be condescending and rude since i joined also some of the sales tactics she is teaching are not going to do anything but piss people off where they will never buy mary kay from anyone ever again.I have ran into a few of them false advertising and promising people things then profiting off the classesat which she tries to get us to bring people to for her so she doesn't have to do anything. Extortion!
More Mary Kay Unit Leader Elice Stoner Complaints & Reviews
- Mary Kay - Rude and pushy customer service 
- Mary Kay - Scam, Fraud, and Theft 
- Mary Kay - HORRIBLE bridesmaid service
- [Resolved] Mary Kay - Unauthorized charges and Fraud 
- Mary Kay - Bad experience
- Mary Kay - the problem of receiving products I bought.
- Mary Kay - timewise repair volu-firm the go set
- Mary Kay Gray - Charging fee on my credit card after I spoke to you to cancel
- [Resolved] Mary Kay - Fraud and Theft 
- Mary Kay Inc. - Bad rep service