Maruti True Value — scam
I recently purchased a 2014 model car ( maruti celerio zxi (O)/ KL-25-F-8743 ) from the POPULAR TRUE VALUE karamana Trivandrum; upon car delivery they promise two things
1. Car key was damaged and 02 new set keys will provide within 20 days and after 55 days also nothing is happen.
2. Car RC registration will change to my address within 01 month and nothing is happened till now. All required documents are submitted to them and no response from your team.
Till now I have used car only for 50 kilometres and don't want to use car with different owner's name either you fix the problem at this point, or I would like you to take back the vehicle, provide a full refund,
I bought the car from true value because of I trust brand so much, I would have had a lot of the better options were available in the town and I don't want any unnecessary problems or even though I don't have any time to spend for such issues, it was really upset and I lose the trust on you!!!
More Maruti True Value Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti True Value - true value is not true!
- Maruti True Value - pathetic customer service & vagueness
- Auto - Hitech / Kolkata, Maruti True Value Shop - check tyres, battery of maruti true value car
- Maruti True Value - cheated!
- Maruti True Value - false commitments
- Maruti True Value - maruti true value cheating its customers
- Maruti True Value - rc is still awaited
- Maruti True Value - customer service follow up
- Maruti True Value - I am complaining of service
- Maruti True Value - car hyundai i10