MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.comscam

Photos are fake and you get multiple messages same name but different photos of completely different people. When calling them after just 36 hours on the site (with my bank fraud rep on the line with me) they refused to refund my 3 month money back to me. My bank is going after them as frauds. You cannot pull up the site using the safe https web address. After checking the webutation I found that you can buy the widget for your site. There are no ratings. Everything comes up zero. DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE. IT IS NOT THE SAME AS IT WAS 5 YEARS AGO. When I tried to find the owner of the site it came up no verifiable owner. However, when the number was called a young obnoxious girl answered People Media. Either way, my bank will handle it.