Maple Calllong distance provider not authorized by me or my mom.

R Jul 04, 2019

Good day,
We were with NECC and then we were receiving invoices from Maple Call. Never heard or never asked me for my authorization to transfer account. I have called them, I have returned the invoices with notes that I did asked them to be our Long distance service provider. They keep harazing my mom and me. This is enough. I have no contract or never I agreed to accept them as our provider. PLEASE HAVE THEM STOP calling us.