Maple Call — long distance provider not authorized by me or my mom.
We were with NECC and then we were receiving invoices from Maple Call. Never heard or never asked me for my authorization to transfer account. I have called them, I have returned the invoices with notes that I did asked them to be our Long distance service provider. They keep harazing my mom and me. This is enough. I have no contract or never I agreed to accept them as our provider. PLEASE HAVE THEM STOP calling us.
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- [Resolved] Maple Call / NECC telecom - overcharges 
- Maple Call - fake bill, form the company, that i've never been working with (the company does not exist)
- Maple Call - long distance provider
- Maple Call - Overbilled invoice
- Maple Call - long distance call