Malindo Airways — unethical behaviour retimed schedule
Dear: Person whom may in charges,
Passenger Name: Tan Joo Lee
Document No.: [protected]
Contact No.: [protected]
PNR No.: GHWUOE
Date of Travel: 02th Aug 2018
Time: 21:40pm (re-timed to 22:40pm)
It's dull to me.
This's happen on yesterday night trip.
I received a message from Malindo Air due to operational requestes, the flight is delay to 22:40pm at night.
When I reached airport at 22:25pm, one of the officer said the flight is departed.
At that time, I felt shocked and upset because I have an appointment in the next day.
The wrath was when I on my way back home at 11:07pm, I was informed by one of the operator asked about a'm I going to take this flight. I replied I missed the flight. The reply is the flight haven't depart...
I really don't know what can I reply to the operator as I felt lose at that moment.
So today I hoping the re-timed have to be inform to customer accurate.
Tan Joo Lee
More Malindo Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Malindo Air - tax invoice 
- Malindo Air - ticket refund 
- Malindo Airline - multiple re - timed 
- Malindo Air - worst customer service by malindo airlines 
- Malindo Air - delayed/missed flights, misplaced luggage 
- Malindo Airways - cabin crew service
- Malindo Airways - ground floor service crew
- Malindo Airways - customer service
- Malindo Airways - bag damaged and bad service
- Malindo Airways - check in counter