Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Jewelry & Watches Malabar Gold & Diamonds Golden gain advance purchase plan

Malabar Gold & Diamonds  - Golden gain advance purchase plan

S
Author of the complaint
5:23 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Sir,
It is submitted that I lily vinita purchased a plan of rs.3000/-pm for eleven installments matured on 20.03.2020.
On maturity I went for reimbursement of my plan on 21.03.2020 but they did not allow to buy gold.
In due course from 22.03.2020 followed a nationwide lockdown, later on 23.05.2020 again I went to the showroom for the reimbursement on which they were giving at the current rate of gold which is more than rs.7000/- from the actual date of maturity.
Sir, why should I pay more of 7000 for no reason I went to showroom in time for reimburse as per term and condition, it is the companies fault who did not return my policy in time.
The showroom is not ready to give my reimbursement amount at the maturity date it is the company liability to compensate the customer but they are harassing the customer mentally physically now I am tired to go again again leaving my two minor children behind
It is my humble request to kindly deal the case at the earliest and resolve otherwise I will file a suite against the company for fraudulent activities and cheating and make the company closed.

View 0 more photos
Update by Sanjay Tirkey
May 28, 2020 6:34 am

Sir,
It is intimated that I Lily Vinita Xalxo r/o D-166, Moti Bagh New Delhi-110021, have purchased a plan mentioned above on 05.05.2020 of Rs.3000 PM for an equal installments of eleven months which was completed in 01.03.2020 ie.last installment paid.
I visited the showroom for reimbursement on 21.03.2020 as per term & condition but the company did not reimburse followed by nationwide lockdown from 22.03.2020 and later when I visited the showroom for reimbursement they were giving me the gold at the current prevailing rate which was more than 7000 rupees as on that day of maturity dated 21.03.2020.
Sir, why should i be given at a loss of such big difference for no fault.
It is the company's part of fault who didn't reimburse my claim timely though I was present there at the right time, I am tired of going again and again leaving my two minor children at home alone, I am harassed both mentally and physically badly by the showroom sales manager and employees who misguided me eventually I met with an accident my scooter damaged badly who will be responsible for this.
Sir, I earnestly request you to kindly resolve this issue at the earliest on top priority basis otherwise I will file a suite against the company for fraudulent activities and cheating in the civil court and consumer court.

Lily vinita