Majic Windowterrible customer service and poor work quality

R

Majic Window has continually made excuses and failed to deliver the type of quality and service that they advertise. Not only did they take forever to start work on our home, sometimes calling at 10:30 the night before with some terrible excuse for why they wouldn't be there the next day, the quality of the work was bad as well. Once finished they left a mess including sharp pieces of siding and cigarettes all over our yard. Then within 1 month the siding began to peel off the side of the house and when we called them to come fix it they acted like this was no big deal and didn't care one bit.

• Ta
    Tamyra Harris-Hardy Nov 07, 2016

On my installation date my door was delivered.
    After checking, I realized it wasn't what I ordered.
    As the delivery men were lifting the door to put it
    Back on the truck, the door came apart with ease.
    I was shocked and very upset. I waited months for this installation just to get the wrong item that was
    Apparently put together poorly. I called to make a
    Complaint and was given the tun-a-round. Majic
    Windows has proven to me to be not reliable, and
    sells Poorly made products .

Majic Windows employees has very poor customer
    service. I would never recommend this company
    again.

• Dk
    DKrank Oct 12, 2015

I marked this complaint as unhelpful only because I just recently had windows installed from Majic. Up until recently I wasn't sure why there was so much negativity surrounding Majic, but then I saw this post...http://www.hansons.com/Majic_Windows.htm It all clicked. Majic doesn't even offer vinyl and yet Hansons is slamming Majic through a video that doesn't even relate to them. They make a bunch of false claims. It's clear other window companies are slamming each other online. It's hard to know who to trust, but I can tell you I was absolutely 100% satisfied with my purchase. The salesman was very friendly, the installation went smoothly, and these new windows are awesome.

Comments