Majic Windowmajik windows is a joke

R

This company is a joke. They came out and we bought their windows. It took months and months for them to get them. Meanwhile my loan expired and I had to apply again. Installation was finally scheduled for a monday. They called late friday afternoon to tell me the loan had expired because it had been more than 4 months. So, my credit score takes another hit because of their lack of taking care of business. Here it is monday morning and they called to reschedule. I missed the call and now I have been trying to talk with a human for 50 minutes and all you can get is voice mail no matter where you call. I did get a person to answer pressing 0 once and she was rude and of no help. Do not deal with majik windows unless you just want to have fun with a salesperson. They will not answer the phone!!! I am done and they can do whatever they want with their windows.