Madhur Courier ServiceNon delivery of Courier

K

I had sent five couriers to different locations on 02.11.2007 through Madhur Courier Service, 451/455, Kalbadevi Road, Chikhal House, Ground Floor, Opp. Bhangwadi, Mumbai - 400002 Phone No. [protected] (Docket Nos. [protected] to Aligarh, [protected] to Moradabad, [protected] to Boisar, [protected] & [protected] to New Delhi).

Out of these five packets, three were delivered to respective addressees. Two (to Boisar & Moradabad) were not delivered till 12.11.2007. On 13.11.2007, I lodged a complaint with them personally and booked another courier (docket no. [protected] to New Delhi) through them. They assured me of doing the needful.

On 14.11.2007, I was informed that packet from Boisar has come back to them as undelivered and I was asked to come to their office and collect it personally.

I visited them in person in the evening. They returned the envelope returned from Boisar. It was not my envelope as I could see it from its writings. It was bearing the slip of Airspeed Courier Pvt. Ltd. having phone no. as 2393149 & POD No. as L 301471. The consignor was shown as Rightman Express and not as Madhur Courier Service. The booking date is 08.11.07 while I booked it on 02.11.07. It means that they were sitting for 6 full days on it in Mumbai itself without caring for its delivery. The envelope was not bearing the sticker of docket no. affixed before me while accepting the envelope. It was opened by these people and original contents were removed by them. When I protested and asked for refund of money I paid on this behalf. The lady called the owner of the shop, who came within 3-4 minutes and started abusing me in unprintable words, snatched my bag & threw it and pushed me and assaulted me. As a result, my spectacles got thrown & bore the crack on its glass now needs to be replaced. All such indecent behaviour was uncalled for and unwarranted. The owner needs to be punished for such an callous behaviour. I am 59 years in age & the owner was hardly 30. He showed me his might and physical strength for few rupees. He was never told by his parents to deal with people with decency though he is in service industry. For him, money is GOD and could do any thing for it.

The fate of remaining envelopes to Moradabad-[protected] and to New Delhi - [protected] is still unknown.

The slip of AirSpeed shows Rs. 4/- as charges whereas Madhur Courier charged me Rs. 10/-.

Would you please me in getting the justice?

Thanks & regards,

K.G. Gupta

ramnivas Mar 28, 2008

please enquire receipt of consignment no.[protected] dated 15 march 2008.

raj mandke Apr 10, 2008

whatz wrong with your courier services??? next time we have to think sending the courier from your services.

Vikram Singh Jun 12, 2008

Why should not the Madhur Courier Services be blacklisted?

• Ka
    Karandeep Malik Jun 16, 2008

Madhur courier service is one such courier service which I wouldn't ever go for for the whole life. I haven't seen people as irresponsible and careless as them. It is not the first time MAdhur Courier has dissappointed me, but this time I am hurt the most.
    My father booked an important courier for me on 9th June 2008 through Madhur courier service hoping that it would reach on time, but to his agony he founf out any option other than Madhur would have delivered on time. when he booked the courier from Bhopal to Pune he was assured that the courier would reach me by Thursday ie 12th June 2008. But I think that was too much with respect to the standards of Madhur courier. On thoursday I tried calling the head office to know about the situation on the same. But people @ Pune head office seem to be the dumbest around. Firstly I was given a number of someone who was in Hinjewadi, where my office resides and where the delivery was supposed to be made. When I asked the official @ hinjwadi the person told me it was going to be delivered hesame day, ie Thursday. I waited till Friday evening and when I did not get the parcel I called him back this time, he asked me to call the main office to know about the status. It is already Saturday evening, and I donot know about the wherabouts, I called the head office agian but people there told me the net was down and they cannot tell me the status of the same. Now, it's monday 16th June, i decided to call the Madhur courier people once again. And I got the information that after 7 days, the courier is still in Indore and hasn't reached Pune yet. I donot know how a courier agency as bad and irresponsible as Madhur Courier is still doing business. I haven't seen people as dumb and careless as those in Madhur Courier. All giving false promises and passing the buck from one person to other. I am hihly dissatisfied with the atttitude of people @ Madhur Courierю

• Ab
    Abhishek Kumar Tripathi Jul 17, 2008

please enquire receipt of consignment. no.65472817dated 07 july 2008.
    Above consignment is not get by me.

It is to inform you that your service is very loose due to inresponsible workers. any courier which is send & receive by me is not deliver time to time.

with ref. to Our telephonic discussion with satna office that bagha is not come is my service area hence bagha is the part or colony of satna. Bagha is incude in muncipal corporation satna. bagha is 6 km. from Madhur courier main office satna

This is for your information & N/a.

Abhishek

• Ji
    Jitendra Sep 22, 2008

Madhur Courier is having worst service I have seen so far...

They will not deliver anything on time as well as they will temper the package you are sending as well...

This service really require some attention and should be stopped, the owner should be punished ASAP...

-Jitendra

• Dp
    D.P.VISHWAKARMA Sep 29, 2008

Dear sir,
    I have not recieved my consignment delivery No.[protected] dt.25/09/08 booked from Chandrapur M.S. to Maihar Cement Sarlanagar. delivery is on wait now. pl. do the needful

D.P.VISHWAKARMA
    SARLA NAGAR MAIHAR

• Pr
    prakash kandpal Nov 05, 2008

kindly provide me some pod of the courier from delhi to nainpur docket no.[protected] and vijayraghogarh docket no.[protected] please provide me pod of this as soon as possible

• Pa
    pavan tamrakar Nov 19, 2008

dear sir,
    i have not recieved my courier from satna to mumbai. actually there was some addition in address..that is "kasarvadavali naka"
    in any case if i will not be there at given address then please send me to
    pyramid E&C PVT LTD.
    4th FLOOR, HAMILTON WING(A)
    HEERA NANDANI BUISNESS PARK
    BESIDE HEERA NANDANI HOSPITLE
    THANE(W). MUMBAI (MAHARASHTRA)

• Se
    Senthil Kumar Feb 09, 2009

Dear Sir,
    please give the correct information regarding my courier booked at Sanchore, Jalore Dist, Rajasthan to GUNTUR of Andra Pradesh on 24-01-2009. Still it is not delivery to the correct person and no information regarding this to the consignor.

Please take necessary action and inform me correct solution. My Email id: [protected]@gmail.com.

Thanks 7& regards,
    J. Senthil Kumar.

• Al
    altaf maniar Feb 18, 2010

dear sir
    my friend sent a courier from pune to canada. its five days now we keep asking for the air way bill nos he says u will get it he has given a consignement number 5410 which cannot be tracked on the system at all.
    whats happening.
    plas email me back
    [protected]@yahoo.com

VISHAL TANWAR Jul 05, 2010

DEAR SIR
    PLEASE GIVE THE CORRECT INFORMATION REGARDING MY COURIER BOOKED AT PATNA ON 29.06.10. CON.NO. IS 3213859

THANKS YOU
    VISHAL TANWAR
    SPADILLE SAFETY ELECTRONICS INDIA

• Pr
    PRADEEP ZORE Jul 14, 2010

Dear Sir,

I didn't received my courier from CHITTORGARH RAJASTAN

Your tracking was showing the courier is delivered .

What is truth in front of this ?

Why your system is showing wrong details .

Tracking no is [protected]

dauva Sep 09, 2010

Madhur courier services Bill No. [protected] not Deliverd in kanker

• De
    Dewas Infra Dec 01, 2010

Docket no. [protected] not recived till date at Dewas, It was sent from Noida dated 25 Nov 10.

From
    DEWAS INFRA
    Dewas (M.P.)

rajesh jain61 Feb 25, 2011

courier delivered on 20.2.2011 from tapasya hotel faridabad for innovative india illuminations at 61b eastern avenue sainik farms new delhi 62. receipt no is [protected]. please reply why it is not yet delivered at rajesh jain [protected]. or please reply were to serce for the packet or whom to contact.
    thanks

• Ba
    Baba Harde Wale May 12, 2011

As simple as that madhur courier should be blacklisted and pls do not book any consignment from madhur courier

RAJKUMAR MITTAL May 20, 2011

Sir,
    I mail a courier in mumbai(kurla east) but its a not dilivered so you plz check it.
    PACK NO:- [protected]

• Em
    Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd- JABALPUR Jul 07, 2011

We have bookes one medicine parcel from JABALPUR
    to BHOPAL vide docket No [protected] dtd 30/06/2011
    The said parcel not delivered as 7 days gone.
    Please note that, we have not getting any response from
    JABALPUR as well as BHOPAL branch.
    Can you give us details / reason for undelivered parcel.

Shirish Pande
    EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD, JABALPUR
    Mobile [protected], [protected]

sankalp singh Aug 03, 2011

Dear sir i have sent my coriar in 30/07/2011 from bhopal to Indore but coriar is not sent pl z sent my coriar...

sankalp Singh baghel
    A.M 177 near bapat squer bihaind dindayal tanki sukhaliye
    receipt NO 357033

jasbir choudhary Sep 01, 2011

Dear sir,
    my brother have sent my urgent document through doc no. [protected] from H.P. (Dehra) to Gurgaon on date 26/8/2011 ...its urgent for me ..pls help me

jasbir --[protected]

• Sh
    shalinijain Jul 08, 2014

sir
    my parcel ( rec no. [protected] ) was delivered from indore to hodal (haryana ) on 25th june 2014 but i did not get it yet.
    i have asked about it so many times but did not get any satisfactory answer
    i have called our nearest branch of yours i.e, palwal ([protected]) but they said they also did not get it yet
    and asked for enquiry in delhi branch but again no answer
    [protected]
    its a height of tolerance
    it did not expect it from your services afterall its a private courier service
    i hope you will take action on my complaint and also reply me soon
    the parcel is very important for me
    hope i will get it soon
    thanks

[protected]@gmail.com

• Sh
    Shreesh Sep 01, 2014

worst courier company & all people on his customer care are fake ...dont ever go through with this...

Anil Reddy Oct 02, 2014

Don't send your courier by madhur courier...It is a worst courier company...Must be black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...

sachinrewa Dec 16, 2014

The worst courier company & all people in his customer care are fake (Sindhi) ... don't ever go through with this...

RahulKhandelwal Jan 16, 2015

what the heck is happening with this courier. one stupid bank people had sent a document through this stupid courier to me. Its been 11 days after booking but i dint get my courier. that document is quite urgent for me. there staff doesn't even pick the calls if u try conti 10 times. If they pick it, they wont reply properly. If you cant provide services than this ### courier service comp.
    my Courier# [protected]
    I called so many peoples of this courier- below are the numbers of all those uneducated and illiterate persons

• Hi
    himanshuvyas29 Feb 16, 2015

WORST WORST WORST.. madhur couriers waale chor hai saale.. 10% of my parcels returned even though i checked on their website if the place is serviceable or not & then shipped.. but parcels were returned & there was nothing in it except the packaging.. I WILL SUGGEST NEVER GO FOR TRACK ON COURIERS YOU WILL LOSE EVEN YOUR ITEM.. at least india post is better than this..

Vijay Ballyram Feb 20, 2015

This is not a complaint.

Please be informed that there are criminals out there who are using your company name to
    defraud people.

Vijay Ballyram
    South Africa

sanjaynegi161 Sep 05, 2015

Madhur guys are frauds, it took them 15 days to realise that a local courier withinn the city has returned, it had my PROVIDENT FUND documents and i had to clear certain bills with this money.I am late now on those bills, thanks to these guys...no business ethics whatsoever, when called these guys start lecturing me. Do not trust thsese guys they cant tell their backs from their mouth. I am filing a suit against these guys and will take them to civil court.

RajDinesh Dec 25, 2015

To,
    Madhur courier service
    My cousin sent courier from Sehore M.P. On dated 19.12.2015 for the destination of bharuch.
    Till date it is not delivered as it is very urgent for me.
    It was very bad experience, next time we have to think b4 sending courier through Madhur courier service.
    Considering this service I must say post office works more faster than this.

Dinesh

• Ab
    Abhishek Kushwaha Sep 28, 2018

Worst courier I have ever seen, My courier has been sent on 18th Sept'18 from Ghazipur(UP) to Noida(UP), therefore up to 8days, they have not delivered my courier after 9days finally I went there and picked-up my courier from Madhur Courier Office.

I would suggest you all guys that, don't go for Madhur Courier.