Maaco branch in Lisle Illinoisvery rude and unprofessional manager

S

I have my concern regarding rust underneath my car and called Lisle office..spoke to Amish /"manager" I explained the rust underneath vehicle...he ask me if I can be at his shop by 4:30pm and he said this is a simple issue...I have to leave my work early and drive two hours from city Chicago...when I got there...the older employee greeted me .. apparently is the father of Amish ..he said we do not have car lift equipment to fix the problem underneath the car...
Amish came and look at my car said too bad ..its your problem not ours...sorry ..go somewhere else...
I heard lot good thing of Maaco...However, this is the first and last time that I will never go back again at that location...
They absolutely have no respect to their customer...

very rude and unprofessional manager