Lyceum CollegeRetrieving a lost diploma

N

hi

kindly advise what must I do, I was a Lyceum student [protected]) and now I lost my Teaching Diploma from a car accident and now I went to Lyceum in JHB they told me to deposit R600 and did that, but now they told me my name does not appear in their data, why? I don't know please help, I'm unemployed and trying to apply ( Nombulelo Thimbela id. [protected])

regards
N Thimbela

• Updated by Nombuleleo · Apr 18, 2017

please I need help please, I don't know what to do now.

• Mk
    Mkeducor Feb 22, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Please provide your student number so that we are able to investigate your matter further .

makazi Aug 22, 2018

Hi I was a student at Ezibeleni College of Education that was under Lyceum College affiliated to Rand Afrikaans University as from [protected]. My student number was L409763 and I lost my statements of symbols. I'm applying for a post and these statements are neeeded as proof. Please help me.

Yours faithfully