Luxuryparlor.comThey billed my credit card and sent me a non-existent USPS tracking number

S

Horrible experience. They billed my credit card and sent me a non-existent USPS tracking number. Every time I called them about my order, I got an answering machine with a robotic sounding female voice (which couldn't even pronounce the word 'luxury' correctly). Customer service was non-existent. I left several messages and e-mails. All I ever got from them were computer-generated form letters that didn't even refer to my complaint! I actually got one that encouraged me to visit to their web site, which they claimed to have improved to meet my needs! Sick. When I spoke to the postal inspector at the main post office, he shook his head and said, "it doesn't sound good." He advised me to check them out. When I saw remarks about a "scam", I contacted my credit card company right away. They were terrific. They went after Luxury Parlor, and after being ignored by them, the credit card company took the money right out of Luxury Parlor's account. Thank God for the credit card company - they got my money back.

• Yl
    YLB Mar 13, 2012

I found their site when I was looking for Alviero Martini products. They listed several cosmetic bags of this expensive Italian brand. There is no way authentic AM products could be legitimately offered at those prices.

Just like Coach scammers, they're just taking pictures from the internet and doctoring them, to dummy up a site.

Clearly a scam. They offer free shipping to entice you to order. And there is no phone number for customer service.

• Al
    Alexa, luxuryparlor.com Nov 18, 2011

Hi, this is Alexa, from luxuryparlor.com. I apologize that you had difficulty reaching someone to help you resolve your issue. We are striving to improve our customer service, and I encourage you to contact me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. Thank you.

• Wa