Lululemon — horrible return policy/customer service/defective product
I bought a lululemon jacket that was pilled and frayed after one wash. When I tried to return it to the store, a refund was denied despite selling me a defective product that could not withstand one handwash. They still had the same jacket on the rack at full price when I attempted to return it. They kept referring back to their return policy that requires tags and a receipt. After much haggling, that this did not fall under the same category since their product was defective, I finally did get a refund. This was after complaints to the BBB, their corporate office, and the store manager. I agree that no one should support Lululemon. There are plenty of other places to get good quality workout clothing (that can withstand one wash) without all the hassle if there is a problem with the product. I know of two other people who have also had problems with their product pilling after one or two wears.
More Lululemon Complaints & Reviews
- Lululemon Clothing - bad return policy and customer service
- Canadalululemonstore.ca - don't pay through this.
- Lululemon - return policy
- Lululemon - won't stand behind their products
- Lululemon - terrible service
- Lululemon Athletica - returns
- Lululemon Athletica - customer service
- Lululemon Athletica - leggings
- Lululemon Athletica - fraud
- Lululemon Athletica - tights