LuluGalSwimsuit

H

Do not buy this or anything from this company. I recently purchased a swimsuit. It took almost a month to arrive. I wondered why until I got the package with a return address in china!! When I tried it on, it was sewn all wrong. Part of it was completely cut off. When I contacted them (You can't even call, only contact through an online ticket) , they said that I could have a store credit or I could send it back and pay shipping to china?!?! They refused to pay shipping and called the obviously damaged suit an inconvenience rather than a mistake on their part. Why would I want a store credit when I have to wait a month for anything I order and it is such poor quality. If you order, be sure you are willing to keep it.