Lucille Robertsdiscrimination

C

I was asked to leave an aerobics class during the floor work portion because I was marching on the step and modifying the floor work instead of being on the floor. I am 8 months pregnant so could not do the floor work. I was told by the manager, who is the one that approached me, that if I am not going to get on the floor I have to leave the class. She told me that my being pregnant didn't matter. Even though I made it through 4/5 of the class, I had to leave because I couldn't do the last portion. I am appalled and filing a formal complaint with the company.

• To
    ToniA138 Aug 02, 2011

I am a member at Lucille Roberts, I went there once ( that was to sign up) I have a 3 year old daughter with brain cancer and am unable to attend regularly. When I called the corporate office, they told me I can not get a refund and I should have paid in full if I had such issues. I asked to speak to a superviser there and was told they do not take phone calls, I wa also told to send my daughters medical records to they make "maybe think about something" But when I asked who I would be sending this information to they told me they couldnt give me that information . Lucille Roberts is the worst gym and has the most unprofessional employees working for them.