LTD Commoditiesunauthorized charges

S

Purchased $107.83 worth of merchandise and LTD charged my account with $215.66 (twice the amount) and would not reverse the charge made in error. So instead of only paying $107.83 for merchandise, I paid double. I was hung up on, told they could not help me and now they have $107.83 of my money.

• Me
    Melissa M Apr 06, 2009

Susan,

I can not apologize enough for the negative experience you had with our call center and that you were not treated with the respect you deserve; I would really like to look into this further. Please email me your account information to [email protected] so that I may assist you in getting your payment situation rectified. Once I receive your information, I will further research this issue and contact you so that we may refund the overpayment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Melissa Martinez