Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc.loyola educational plan

This is Marlon Zabala Educational plan holder for my son, my plan have matured in 2013 but until now 2017 we have not received the benifit. Is this the plan of Loyola to stop my childs education? Many follow ups have wasting phone charges, sending requirements, time and efforts in Cagayan de oro, and in davao city? now i'm planning to fly to their main office in manila. I think they already forgot our claim, they can not be contacted. if they were sincere in complying our claims, why they don't reply. this is my number [protected].

loyola educational plan