Loyola Plans Consolidated — Claim of educational plan
I am a planholder for my son Denrei Justin Grabillo. I have a yearly claim for my son's educational plan, now I'm no longer receiving any pay out. Many of follow ups I did around [protected], they said in Makati Office if cheque is available they will contact me. It's been almost five years now I haven't heard anything from your company. I am one of your many clients who entrusted and invested not just money but more importantly my child's education. My son will soon enter senior high school and we really needed his money.
I sent this same message in your Email and I am hoping you will comply to this matter as soon as possible. Thank You.
More Loyola Plans Consolidated Complaints & Reviews
- Loyola Educational Plans - education plan permanent cancellation without notice
- Loyola Educational Plan - not releasing payment of matured contract
- Loyola Educational Plan - over delaying of giving the due cheques
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - timeplan processing and releasing
- Loyola Plans - Educational availment
- Loyola Plans Consolidated - Educational loan
- Loyola Plans - educational claim
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - educational payments not given
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - educational plan
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - loyola educational plan