Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Appliances Lowe's Frigidaire refrigerator / extended warranty, protection plan

Lowe's  -  Frigidaire refrigerator / extended warranty, protection plan

D
Author of the complaint
4:56 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We have tried repeatedly to get help from Lowes : our refrigerator door gasket keeps coming off. Purchased 2019. Most recent repair appointment was February 2022. The serviceman replaced it previous to that date but it did not fix the issue. Another serviceman in February 2022 ordered a new door, but this was disallowed/cancelled by warranty plan. No one told us & they closed the claim. We requested a replacement refrigerator since still not fixed and that was denied as well. I waited on hold for over an hour multiple times since we have been awaiting the next serviceman to try once again-and found that the claim was closed-WHY & who authorized that?!

We have requested to speak with a supervisor several times and have been promised return calls and emails but none of those ever happened. I cannot find anyone to help and I am about to contact my attorney. I even tried the “text” service but they cannot help either. The only offer that the “customer service agent” on the warranty help line offered was to open a new claim… THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM & the serviceman could not repair it. I am on hold again now at [protected] as recommended. Have to hang up since have been waiting over 45 minutes again!… please help me get Lowes to honor their promises & warranty (paid for in advance). This is fraudulent & a breach of contact!

1 comments
M

Hi Donna.

I'd like to assist.

You're speaking of a door gasket coming off. Is that the basic issue or are there larger underlying issues beyond that?

Reattaching a gasket, assuming it's in good condition, should be rather easy to accomplish.

Contact [protected] to schedule another service appointment. Be specific to the person you speak with as to the problem and previous attempts to resolve the matter.

Let us know if that doesn't resolve the issue.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1353 complaints