Lotus Leggingssuch a waste of money

J

Decided to try LotusLeggings website and ordered one pair of leggings. Pictures on their website looked nice and I wanted to buy several pairs but I changed my mind and decided to order one for the start and I'm glad I did that. My leggings were extremely small and narrow and looked more as if they were made for 10 year old kid. I wanted to return them but it was very hard to communicate with LotusLeggings customer service and the person I was talking to barely spoke English. Such a waste of money.

• Updated by wildflower1620 · May 03, 2019

I demand a credit..I have been charged numerous charges for I don't know what!!!I was charged on 3/22 $4.90, on 3/22 $2.49, 4/05 $89.99, on 04/21 $4.99
    Client #[protected]
    I did not authorize these charges and will contact my legal shiels if they are not credited back to my card ASAP!!

crooks

• Updated by dorothy coblentz · Apr 25, 2019

on line scam return all monies to me

• Updated by dorothy coblentz · Apr 25, 2019

I request refund and demand a refund of all monies

• Updated by dorothy coblentz · Apr 25, 2019

YOU ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK 4.99 APRIL 25 4.90 APRIL 15 2.49 APRIL 15 APRIL 15 64.92 [protected] 984584 I REQUEST REFUND OF ALL MONIES [protected] 404017 [protected] 206724 SIG LOTUSMAX FLO HIGHPOINTE NC

• Updated by Jessica Torres 2 · Nov 20, 2018

I never authorized these charges.

• So
    SoLee Oliver May 19, 2019

7 Charges for merchandise I did not order. I have not ever ordered or received any products from this company. The charges are from 2/26/19 to 4/24/19. The charges are as follows:
    Feb. 26, 2019 $2.49

wildflower1620 May 11, 2019

Client #[protected]

• So
    Sonia Gopalan May 08, 2019

Signed up for a one-off trial. The company keeps sending me monthly products and charges me monthly and I can't cancel.
    Attempted to contact multiple times via phone but it just rings out. Attempted to cancel the account but it turns out I don't have an account as I never actually signed up. Very frustrating and expensive. It's a scam.

dorothy coblentz May 01, 2019

some keeps taking out 4.99 4.90and 2.49 plus i paid 64.92 for picture hooks i want my 4.25 money back checking with better business bureau in grand rapids mi it needs to stop 4.25 on april 25 64.92april15 4.90 april15 2.49 april 15

dorothy coblentz May 01, 2019

• Pd
    P D Beck May 01, 2019

Did not know these leggings were a subscription. Cancel immediately. I am freezing my credit card so you won't be able to charge me.
    Patricia D Beck
    831 Tiffany Court
    Los Alamos, NM 87544

• Lr
    L R Slowik Apr 30, 2019

You have pending charges against my account totaling $140.00. These charges are pending and were NOT authorized. I am cancelling these with my bank. I suggest you withdraw them or I will also notify Facebook of fraud.

• Ha
    harley thompson Apr 27, 2019

Why is there an $89.00 withdraw from my account!!! i ordered nothing! want my money put back. Please call me at [protected] immediately!!
    i don't have a clue why i would be charged, are you ripping people off
    please call me as i need to know why .

Martha Zehner Apr 27, 2019

I ordered a gadhet to open jars. What has arrived is one lipstick conrtainer o f some eye ingredient. There was a charge for this and today I find an $89.99 charge which is something I never ordered. There is no reqal contact information and so I cannot cancel. This is a completly frauduklent charge

Dolphin15 Apr 15, 2019

Charged my account 3 times 2 in March and one just now for $89.99 !!! No products!! These people should be investigated and all monies returned!!!

• Gi
    Ginger Russell Mar 24, 2019

I have asked to be removed from your site and I keep getting charged 4.95 for last 9 months and I'm getting angry!! Please dont charge my card anymore. Y'all have gotten 44.55 in last nine months. I'm reporting this to the BBB and my bank. I've asked nicely, I've never ordered anything and my card needs deleted off your records. Please!!

Sam Decrea Mar 07, 2019

Im seriously getting annoyed with this company im still getting charged for leggings that i don't even order how many times do i have to write to yous about this you are taking $69 out of my account please stop doing this it's very frustrating

Sam Decrea Mar 02, 2019

Hi im just wondering why im still getting charged for items i hvnt ordered could you please stop the transaction coming out, i have sent emails to the company with no reply

• Ne
    Nerida__HUNT Jan 22, 2019

I have been charged over 200 dollars in the last week.
    This is unethical you have been reported and Ive disputed all transactions.

Your VIP hotline doesnt exist and wont answer.
    Ive reported you to the Australian authorities as ascam and changed my card details.

• To
    Towend Jan 22, 2019

I ordered leggings and shorts for as a special for $4.90 for shorts and $4.99 for the leggings as a Black Friday special. Then I get a charge 15 days later for $49.99. I called to ask why the charge and they said it was in the small print that if you don't return them in 15 days they charge an additional $49.99 and then auto ship more every month.

• Es
    Esse crngton Jan 22, 2019

I signed up for one free pair of leggings, I did pay for a $6.99 membership feeNow I am getting one pair per month I'm not wanting and want to cancel! The provided phone number for C.S. States non working after a brief hold. I have also posted to thier page.Carrie Roberson Alton IL

• Gr
    grace liciaga Jan 06, 2019

This company is unethical and a sham!! Do not do any business with them. If you need to contact them call the following number to get your money back [protected]. They will nickel and dime you not to give you a full refund back. AWFUL.

• Mi
    Mistymartin Jan 06, 2019

I've made multiple attempts to cancel this subscription via website without success, I've tried contacting as well, I am being charged $50 a month without my permission! I did NOT authorize this subscription and I want it canceled immediately!
    My name is Misty Martin
    [email protected]
    1009 Robert Ave
    Milton, WV 25541

Maritza Florez Jan 05, 2019

on Dec 17, 2018
    In late november 2018, . Paid $4.99 for promo. Offer from LOTUS LEGGINGS! PRODUCT NEVER RECEIVED! Cust.Svc. NO HELP! NO REFUND! Then, around few days, today chg'd my card $49.99 for Membership I "Never Signed Up/ Or Requested", ...for products I've NEVER RECEIVED OR ORDERED??? Please i need my money back

• Em
    Emma Dean Smith Jan 05, 2019

I have asked the Company to STOP Taking Monies out of my ACCOUNT and stop the Sending me The Products ASAP And Stay out of my ACCOUNT or My Bank will get Handle all the Necessary Paper work to get all this Business Straighten Out so this cant Keep getting All my Account Together.

• Je
    Jessica Ward Jan 05, 2019

I purchased a pair of leggings for introductory price if 4.95. I read everywhere to try to find the small print and I found nothing about a charge later. I was charged 49.99 after that and they would not refund me the money. They were rude on the phone.

• Ed
    Eden Grace Jan 05, 2019

I just order the leggings with the understanding they were only 4.95 and when I got my credit card bill and seen 50. I about had a heart attack: I do not want these leggings at this price I am on a fixed
    Income. I am very sorry for inconvenience

• Le
    Leonediz Jan 05, 2019

Can you send me back my $$ 49.99 i dont send to get no more pants

• Vi
    Vivian Daniels Jan 05, 2019

I ordered but they are to small so I need to send them all back and please cancel my order do not send me any more thank you

• St
    Stephanie Roseanderson Jan 05, 2019

I wish to stop the monthly fee of $4.95. Most of the leggings do not fit me, there are Chinese sizing

Mama taz Dec 13, 2018

I initially got the $4.95 "great deal" and for two months have been charged for no product. Called "customer service" and I use that term very loosely. She informed me that tracking information. Had been provided in the email . Here's the kicker, no refund on what I havent received and 35% on the charge yesterday. So read the fine print.

• Ta
    Tabatha Eads Dec 12, 2018

I don't not need anymore legging I can not afford it I fell like I am being over charged and I don't want them taking anything from account

• Je
    Jessica Torres 2 Dec 12, 2018

You need to give me what I didn't authorize. I will be submitting this to BBB.

• Sh
    Sharon Maney Dec 12, 2018

I brought I pair of leggings for $4.95 and have been charged $71.35 and saying I signed up for VIP which I haven't this is beyond dodgy it's illegal I want my money refunded ASAP

• At
    Athena Franks Dec 11, 2018

Could you Refund 2 charges of $69.42 & $68.98 - 1 on the 23rd November and 1 on the 24th November totalling $138.40.

I did NOT authorise these charges.

If not money refunded, I will take LEGAL ACTION against your company and report you to our Ombudsman.

I am sure A Current Affair would love to get their hands on your company.

• Iv
    Ivylago Nov 19, 2018

You took $67.00 then you took another 3 transactions woth the same amount of $67.00 off my card I don't understand without my permission. Please send my money back. I know I did sign up for your $4.95 deal but after that I did not make any other purchase. Stop doing charging me give me my money back. This is just unacceptable.

• Yo
    Yolande Dubow Nov 01, 2018

Purchssed a pair through Facebook website for $4.95 and debit card was charged $54.95. No money left for food.

An international transfer fee was also charged.

Leggings dont even fit.

• Zo
    Zoe Maghan Oct 31, 2018

My husband just text me said we were double charged for shorts? leggings and shorts were received last week in separate packaging, was this the reason I was charged twice?

Janetorry Oct 15, 2018

I have not receive d item and when I purchased u took 3 payments out then yesterday u took 2 more lots of money out please refund me

• Sh
    Sharon Tedder Oct 14, 2018

I did not sign up for VIP, I want to cancel the VIP because the payment keeps coming out of my bank account and I can't afford it, I am about to be broke and I am not going to have any more money in my account, Please cancel my VIP, please, thank you!!

• Lu
    Luckylady67 Oct 14, 2018

Took forever to come and keep billing my card and because its a credit card. The bank cant stop it. Ive emailed them numerous times and called and was on hold for over 30 minutes.

Noni Beasley Oct 02, 2018

An amount of $140 was taken from my account without any order being placed. I ordered through the VIP site once.

This money needs to be returned

Anna D. Pedigo-WootenMaynard Sep 20, 2018

Received 2 pairs of leggings
    Charged all these charges
    Cancelledvthru customer service
    Still charging
    Called 800 number twice and they basically called me a liar...and were very rude!! Loved the leggings ..customer ser vice was horrible and their ethics!!

• Be
    Bear Stately Sep 18, 2018

I signed up for VIP and now I can't log I to the
    customer portal. It keeps saying "invalid credentials". My email is [email protected]
    I am unable to access of of the VIP pricing. I can log in using Facebook, but it says I've never placed and order, Which I have. I want to cancel my subscription now

• Am
    Amy Cross Sep 18, 2018

I changed my mind due ALL of the scam comments if you dont cancel the subscription today and i just did the vip membership about an hour ago
    CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL NOW NOW NOW

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

If you charge my card i will call the BBB and FBI

I repeat do not charver