Lotus Leggingssuch a waste of money

J Review updated:

Decided to try LotusLeggings website and ordered one pair of leggings. Pictures on their website looked nice and I wanted to buy several pairs but I changed my mind and decided to order one for the start and I'm glad I did that. My leggings were extremely small and narrow and looked more as if they were made for 10 year old kid. I wanted to return them but it was very hard to communicate with LotusLeggings customer service and the person I was talking to barely spoke English. Such a waste of money.

• Jessica Torres 2's Response · Nov 20, 2018

I never authorized these charges.

• dorothy coblentz's Response · Apr 25, 2019

YOU ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK 4.99 APRIL 25 4.90 APRIL 15 2.49 APRIL 15 APRIL 15 64.92 [protected] 984584 I REQUEST REFUND OF ALL MONIES [protected] 404017 [protected] 206724 SIG LOTUSMAX FLO HIGHPOINTE NC

• dorothy coblentz's Response · Apr 25, 2019

I request refund and demand a refund of all monies

• dorothy coblentz's Response · Apr 25, 2019

on line scam return all monies to me

crooks

• wildflower1620's Response · May 03, 2019

I demand a credit..I have been charged numerous charges for I don't know what!!!I was charged on 3/22 $4.90, on 3/22 $2.49, 4/05 $89.99, on 04/21 $4.99
    Client #[protected]
    I did not authorize these charges and will contact my legal shiels if they are not credited back to my card ASAP!!

Jan 15, 2017

I order $180, they don't answer my e masseges and had block me of Facebook when I was asking for information.

Aug 13, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - waist shaper and a pair of camoflauge leggings..
    ZHEJIANG, CHINA

i received my order yesterday and im a plus size woman size 1x and my items are size small and XL.. i need to get the right size please...i need size 1X in both items

• K
      Aug 15, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Lotus leggings
    Plainfield
    New Jersey

I ordered two pairs of leggings for 4.95 a piece on the seventh of July I got a email saying that my card that I used to order the leggings was declined okay so why haven't you guy's put my money back on my card

Aug 20, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Lotusleggings.com
    Benton
    Arkansas
    Lotusleggings.com

Lotus leggings 54 has taken $4.95 off of my Direct Express debit card on 7/11/18. I cannot find a conf# but the amnt above has been taken out and I still have not received my leggings.

Tarina Bennett
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]

• H
      Aug 20, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Unauthorized credit charges
    Pasadena
    Texas

I am being charged 4.95 a month for nothing. I want to cancel and have tried several times and no answer. You owe me 3 months Please stop charging me . I have never received your product and I do not want to.. I want see a credit on my account asap I have no documentations at this time just remove the charges

Aug 21, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Subscription
    North carolina china

I cancelled my subscription n they r still charging my account i cancelled my subscription as soon as i found out it was a subscription n not for a pair leggings they r scammers n need to b dealt with

Buras

Overcharged 49.99 CANCEL this order they also did the same thing to my sister charged her twice

Lotus Leggings - unauthorized charges and have not received items

I have 2 unauthorized charges on my CC one for $48.99 and one for $49.89. I need this money returned. This happened on Aug 20. I ordered 2 items for 4.98 and I have yet to receive them.
    The shipping # is 938941 I want the items and I want the charges refunded! I need this money to survive

Lotus Leggings - Leggings

Unauthorized payment 49.99 on my bank statement i want to cancel my. Account. I need my money back in my Account. I will let my bank know this ia a scam. Never received my leggings. Please refund my money. I was on Facebook when i order them i will get a print on from my bank.

Sep 01, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Leggings and shorts
    Zhejiang, China

I ordered size 2XL leggings and shorts and received size Small. I'm not happy with this product do to the fact it was to be my birthday present. I tried calling the company phone numbers just to be told they were no longer in service. So, what do I do with something that won't fit and no way to return it.

Sep 01, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - 2 pairs of leggings

Im writing this because i never recive two pairs i paid for and the third pair i did receice is a small and i oreded a size large!! My laywer was informed about this! I wont my two pairs and want to return the other pair for the size i oreded!! Im not happy at all with this company in the least bit!! You took my money but kepted the prouducts!!!

Sep 10, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Unfair Account charges
    El Segundo
    California

My bank account was charged, without my authorization for $49.95 X 2. That is outrageous! I am a new customer and I have never even received the leggings I ordered!!

I am very dissatisfied with the poor quality of customer service I have teceived from this company.
    I expect my money to be reimbursed asap.

Sep 11, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - VIP and charges
    Ozark
    Alabama

I followed a link on Facebook. Nothing I could afford or fit. Checked my bank account and 15.00 in 3 charges. I never signed up or ordered anything. No working contact number.

Sep 18, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Vip membership

I changed my mind due ALL of the scam comments if you dont cancel the subscription today and i just did the vip membership about an hour ago
    CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL NOW NOW NOW

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

If you charge my card i will call the BBB and FBI

I repeat do not charver

Sep 18, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Log in

I signed up for VIP and now I can't log I to the
    customer portal. It keeps saying "invalid credentials". My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
    I am unable to access of of the VIP pricing. I can log in using Facebook, but it says I've never placed and order, Which I have. I want to cancel my subscription now

Sep 20, 2018
    Elwood
    Indiana

Received 2 pairs of leggings
    Charged all these charges
    Cancelledvthru customer service
    Still charging
    Called 800 number twice and they basically called me a liar...and were very rude!! Loved the leggings ..customer ser vice was horrible and their ethics!!

Oct 02, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - My mastercard was debited twice without me placing any orders
    the range
    Australia

An amount of $140 was taken from my account without any order being placed. I ordered through the VIP site once.

This money needs to be returned

• L
      Oct 14, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Billing and product
    Maine
    Lotuslegging.com

Took forever to come and keep billing my card and because its a credit card. The bank cant stop it. Ive emailed them numerous times and called and was on hold for over 30 minutes.

Oct 14, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - VIP membership

I did not sign up for VIP, I want to cancel the VIP because the payment keeps coming out of my bank account and I can't afford it, I am about to be broke and I am not going to have any more money in my account, Please cancel my VIP, please, thank you!!

Oct 15, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - DOD not receive product and charged 140 that I didn't give permission for
    Canada
    Lotusleggings.com

I have not receive d item and when I purchased u took 3 payments out then yesterday u took 2 more lots of money out please refund me

• Z
      Oct 31, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - double charged credit card?

My husband just text me said we were double charged for shorts? leggings and shorts were received last week in separate packaging, was this the reason I was charged twice?

• Y
      Nov 01, 2018
    Australia

Purchssed a pair through Facebook website for $4.95 and debit card was charged $54.95. No money left for food.

An international transfer fee was also charged.

Leggings dont even fit.

• I
      Nov 19, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Unauthorized transaction
    Beaumont
    Alberta
    Canada

You took $67.00 then you took another 3 transactions woth the same amount of $67.00 off my card I don't understand without my permission. Please send my money back. I know I did sign up for your $4.95 deal but after that I did not make any other purchase. Stop doing charging me give me my money back. This is just unacceptable.

Dec 11, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Unauthorised charge on credit card

Could you Refund 2 charges of $69.42 & $68.98 - 1 on the 23rd November and 1 on the 24th November totalling $138.40.

I did NOT authorise these charges.

If not money refunded, I will take LEGAL ACTION against your company and report you to our Ombudsman.

I am sure A Current Affair would love to get their hands on your company.

Lotus Leggings - Over charged

I brought I pair of leggings for $4.95 and have been charged $71.35 and saying I signed up for VIP which I haven't this is beyond dodgy it's illegal I want my money refunded ASAP

Lotus Leggings - Charged without authorization

You need to give me what I didn't authorize. I will be submitting this to BBB.

Lotus Leggings - I need to get cancel my subscription
    China

I don't not need anymore legging I can not afford it I fell like I am being over charged and I don't want them taking anything from account

Dec 13, 2018
    Lotus Leggings - Overcharging not receiving product

I initially got the $4.95 "great deal" and for two months have been charged for no product. Called "customer service" and I use that term very loosely. She informed me that tracking information. Had been provided in the email . Here's the kicker, no refund on what I havent received and 35% on the charge yesterday. So read the fine print.

Lotus Leggings - Clothing
    28 sproats lane
    Donald , vic
    Australia

I wish to stop the monthly fee of $4.95. Most of the leggings do not fit me, there are Chinese sizing

• V
    Lotus Leggings - Leggings size
    Riegelwood, North Carolina

I ordered but they are to small so I need to send them all back and please cancel my order do not send me any more thank you

• L
    Lotus Leggings - I dont buy anithing more so can send me back te $$
    77 Lakeview ave.
    Buffalo
    New York

Can you send me back my $$ 49.99 i dont send to get no more pants

Jan 05, 2019
    Lotus Leggings - Product is fine!

I just order the leggings with the understanding they were only 4.95 and when I got my credit card bill and seen 50. I about had a heart attack: I do not want these leggings at this price I am on a fixed
    Income. I am very sorry for inconvenience

Ruskin
    Florida

I purchased a pair of leggings for introductory price if 4.95. I read everywhere to try to find the small print and I found nothing about a charge later. I was charged 49.99 after that and they would not refund me the money. They were rude on the phone.

Lotus Leggings - Stop Taking Money out of My Account
    Decatur
    Georgia

I have asked the Company to STOP Taking Monies out of my ACCOUNT and stop the Sending me The Products ASAP And Stay out of my ACCOUNT or My Bank will get Handle all the Necessary Paper work to get all this Business Straighten Out so this cant Keep getting All my Account Together.

Miami
    Florida

on Dec 17, 2018
    In late november 2018, . Paid $4.99 for promo. Offer from LOTUS LEGGINGS! PRODUCT NEVER RECEIVED! Cust.Svc. NO HELP! NO REFUND! Then, around few days, today chg'd my card $49.99 for Membership I "Never Signed Up/ Or Requested", ...for products I've NEVER RECEIVED OR ORDERED??? Please i need my money back

Jan 06, 2019
    Lotus Leggings - Cancel subscription!

I've made multiple attempts to cancel this subscription via website without success, I've tried contacting as well, I am being charged $50 a month without my permission! I did NOT authorize this subscription and I want it canceled immediately!
    My name is Misty Martin
    [protected]@gmail.com
    1009 Robert Ave
    Milton, WV 25541

• G
      Jan 06, 2019
    Lotus Leggings - Not satisfied

This company is unethical and a sham!! Do not do any business with them. If you need to contact them call the following number to get your money back [protected]. They will nickel and dime you not to give you a full refund back. AWFUL.

Jan 22, 2019
    Lotus Leggings - Leggings - to cancel any membership!
    Lotusleggings.com

I signed up for one free pair of leggings, I did pay for a $6.99 membership feeNow I am getting one pair per month I'm not wanting and want to cancel! The provided phone number for C.S. States non working after a brief hold. I have also posted to thier page.Carrie Roberson Alton IL

2216 Dunmore Ct.
    High Point
    North Carolina
    Lotusleggings.com

I ordered leggings and shorts for as a special for $4.90 for shorts and $4.99 for the leggings as a Black Friday special. Then I get a charge 15 days later for $49.99. I called to ask why the charge and they said it was in the small print that if you don't return them in 15 days they charge an additional $49.99 and then auto ship more every month.

Lotus Leggings - Im continuously be charged
    L 3 No 100 Chaoyong load 330782
    Maine

I have been charged over 200 dollars in the last week.
    This is unethical you have been reported and Ive disputed all transactions.

Your VIP hotline doesnt exist and wont answer.
    Ive reported you to the Australian authorities as ascam and changed my card details.