Lotus Leggings — such a waste of money
Decided to try LotusLeggings website and ordered one pair of leggings. Pictures on their website looked nice and I wanted to buy several pairs but I changed my mind and decided to order one for the start and I'm glad I did that. My leggings were extremely small and narrow and looked more as if they were made for 10 year old kid. I wanted to return them but it was very hard to communicate with LotusLeggings customer service and the person I was talking to barely spoke English. Such a waste of money.
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!!
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping
- Lotus Leggings - charges on my debit card
- Lotus Leggings - cancelling the membership
- Lotus Leggings - unwanted vip subscription/monthly leggings
- Lotus Leggings - refund policy
- LotusLeggings.com - lousy customer service rude agents arrogant creep elijah the ape is the nastiest.
- Lotus Leggings - money charged and almost a year later still no delivery