Lotus Leggings — such a waste of money
Decided to try LotusLeggings website and ordered one pair of leggings. Pictures on their website looked nice and I wanted to buy several pairs but I changed my mind and decided to order one for the start and I'm glad I did that. My leggings were extremely small and narrow and looked more as if they were made for 10 year old kid. I wanted to return them but it was very hard to communicate with LotusLeggings customer service and the person I was talking to barely spoke English. Such a waste of money.
Jessica Torres 2's Response · Nov 20, 2018
I never authorized these charges.
YOU ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK 4.99 APRIL 25 4.90 APRIL 15 2.49 APRIL 15 APRIL 15 64.92 [protected] 984584 I REQUEST REFUND OF ALL MONIES [protected] 404017 [protected] 206724 SIG LOTUSMAX FLO HIGHPOINTE NC
I request refund and demand a refund of all monies
on line scam return all monies to me
wildflower1620's Response · May 03, 2019
I demand a credit..I have been charged numerous charges for I don't know what!!!I was charged on 3/22 $4.90, on 3/22 $2.49, 4/05 $89.99, on 04/21 $4.99
I did not authorize these charges and will contact my legal shiels if they are not credited back to my card ASAP!!
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - charges on my debit card
- Lotus Leggings - cancelling the membership 
- Lotus Leggings - unwanted vip subscription/monthly leggings
- Lotus Leggings - refund policy 
- LotusLeggings.com - lousy customer service rude agents arrogant creep elijah the ape is the nastiest.
- Lotus Leggings - money charged and almost a year later still no delivery