[Resolved] Lose The Back Paineverything they do

C

They are total crooks. I listened to their video, ordered my ‘free’ arthritis pills they were not free but I was charged $20 shipping and now I have a card from the post office to pay an $15 handling charge as they posted with incorrect funds. They have sent me hardcore advertising emails DAILY since I bought theses pills. They prey on the weak. They must be shut down and EXPOSED everywhere for the crooks that they are.

RESOLVED

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Sep 15, 2017

Hi Charlotte,

Please understand that the offer you took was for a free bottle, as is we do not charge you for that bottle, however we do charge for S/H on our side but you have to understand that your Gov does not regard free offers as free, they place a value on that product and we have no control over that value they invoke as a tax, duty or fee that they apply to the package.

Please see the link below regarding our Shipping and returns policy

Eva Klein
    Customer Service Loyalty Manager
    The Healthy Back Institute
    www.losethebackpain.com

Jocr Jul 06, 2020

I have sent at least 8 complaints to this company “lose the back pain” and got no where. They just keep sending invoices for a product I just wanted to trial (have paid the initial $19. 95). I cancelled on the same day of ordering and they said the product had been shipped. Since then I have had demands of $49.95 (regular monthly payments) which was the reason I cancelled the same day as ordering. I actually did try the tablets and have had to see my doctor with a serious bowel problem certainly attributed to these tablets. So in effect they should refund the $19.95 as they offer a “money back guarantee “. I have also tried ringing this company with no success. It all seems so unprofessional and have had to cancel my credit card and will be blocking communication as advised by the British Trading Standards”. Any product that arrives here will be returned immediately. Puts you off buying things online.

• Lo
    LoseTheBackPain Jul 10, 2020

@Jocr Jocr
    My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), we need to confirm your identity so that we can work on your account.

Please email me direct about this matter (remove the spaces and parentheses) hbi (.) support (@) gmail (.) com

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this link
    https://losethebackpain.​com/contact-us/ !