Long Tall SallyI sent boots purchased from long tall sally and have not received a refund

N Sep 18, 2020

I sent boots purchased from Long Tall Sally and have not recieved a refund after many attempts. I initially asked that the purchase price be kept with LTS as a credit for me. I already some credit money on account with them from a return prior to sending the boot back. The credit amount increased with the boots returned. I was in the hospital and was not allowed by my doctors to use computers or cellphones for over two months due to several complicated surgeries while there.

I did not know that LTS was closing until got out the hospital and was back at home. When I was able to utilize my computer and checked my e-mail I noticed announcements that they were closing. I contacted them immediately and have at least 10 more times and someone named Pablo of LTS customer services keeps responding that they don't have any way to refund my money/cash on account. The fact that there is staff to respond to my inquiries as well as they will refund/exchange other orders still means they have options to resolve this issue with me, a long time LTS customer. They have told me they could refund/exchange or resolve another order besides this one, so that further means that they have options with this order. There is some funding available if they pay staff to answer inquiries still. I need my money refunded.