London Weight Managementattitude of sales consultant

W

2 months ago, I go to the 1st avenue mall london weight management (lot 3-09, 3rd floor, 182, jalan magazine, 10300 penang) for some treatment which they offer on the tv. After I go there, they didn't bother about me. They just let me sit and waited for at least 3 hours even they aren't busy. They are just keep me waited until a sales consultant has came in front of me. She share some unimportant detail with me for next 2 hour. Overall, the sales consultant had my 5 hour of time wasted by sitting there and wait, at the end I didn't get my expected result from my weight treatment instead of I had my times wasted and get a zero result. By the way, they don't seem likes professionally trained sales consultant especially their attitude..

• Yu
    Yu Nee May 14, 2019

I’ve been going here for almost a month. The coolest thing is I was given a personal consultant ))) It is comfy that I do not have to wait for anything — I just come according to a schedule. The girl is very considerate, at the start she told me everything very comprehensively and listened to my wishes. We made our own schedule, mixing various procedures to get a better effect. A change of nutrition patterns was also offered. They drew up a plan for me. I like it. I lost 4.3 kilos in a month!