London Bridge Hospital — False appointment letter
Here is the offer letter i got from Dr Howell Morgon claiming to be the human resouce head of London bridge hospital... along with two attachments including appointment letter and terms of conditions both having the logo as well as address of hospital.
LONDON BRIDGE HOSPITAL UK
27 TOOLEY STREET LONDON,
This mail is coming to you on your success and emergence from other applicants for the same post/job you applied and the following as agreed by
the panel that is in authority for this project of LONDON BRIDGE HOSPITAL UK.
Attached herewith are your:
1. Letter of appointment
2. Terms of agreement, which you are to read very well, accept by printing
and signing it.
Kindly Contact the KUONI TRAVELS LIMITED UK if the terms attached are satisfied with you. Do not hesitate to indicate your telephone numbers while contacting the KUONI TRAVELS LIMITED UK.
The Hard copies documents have been sent to the KUONI TRAVELS LIMITED UK for the preparation of your VISAS and WORK PERMIT The same will be sent to you through courier service after all formalities have been accomplished with the KUONI TRAVELS LIMITED UK
Upon your Arrival to London, Your credentials will be compared and screened and also you will undergo job and Hospital elaboration workshop for two weeks
1. Job Profile
2. Job Specification and orientation
3. Hospital Profile
4. Seal of Contract
You are advised to sign and send the appointment documents as an attachment to KUONI TRAVELS LIMITED UK through the email below and contact phone number
* We have agreement with the KUONI TRAVELS LIMITED UK to assist all our employees especially so that it will be easier for them. So that there will be no need of transferring of documents illegally by the Hospital or the employee.
Scan and send the soft copies of appointment letters and the signed agreement Letter to:
KUONI TRAVELS LIMITED
5 MONTPELIER STREET, SOUTH KENSINGTON LONDON SW7 1EX.
CONTACT NAME: Mr. JOSE MILNER
DESIGNATION: HEAD OF VISA/WORK PERMIT OPERATIONS
Note: As written in the terms of agreement, every employee is to get the traveling documents and incur the expense personally. The Hospital will reimburse all the expenses and also make additional payment of GBP 6000 (Great Britain Pounds) to the employee as imposed by law for Damages.
This is because the expense should be incurred by the Hospital but due to the past experience we encountered by procuring Visa for unserious employees, we then agreed that every employee should incur the expense of getting the Visa and the work permit directly from London through the KUONI TRAVELS LIMITED UK and apply for reimbursement with the following:
1. Letter for reimbursement addressed to the Chief Accountant.
2. Scanned copy of payment receipts
3. Application for payment of damages incurred during the process of
procurement of Visas.
4. Approval Letter from the immigration agent here in London
5. Letter for the 75% advance salary of the first month
6. Account information where the reimbursement will be paid.
Once again, congratulations as we look forward in seeing you achieve your career goals with LONDON BRIDGE HOSPITAL UK.
Thanks and have a nice day.
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
LONDON BRIDGE HOSPITAL UK
27 Tooley Street London,
LO WAT A WAY TO FOOL AROUND