Lobos Managementstealing money from husband

U

So today my husband called lobos reality attorney!because he wants his money back ! the attorney Christina for mr rubenoff said they had to put new carpet in the apartment, the carpet was new when we got the apartment just for 2months, we had to leave because I was attacked by a stranger in the building because the entryway doors were propped open 24/7 and a building inspector that was hired by my family after this happened said there is no way our door jam was a secure lock and he couldn't believe it ! that a property owner in Pittsburgh with all the crime thought this was safe ! and there is no way this man mr rubenoff paid for new carpet when we couldn't have a bathroom door, black mold since 2010, no door jam, no heat we had to buy a heater, this man is cruel this man that owns all these properties is a slum lord mr rubenoff and his crew, I will post everyday till this slum lord pays money back, I was attacked pushed through the apartment door and this slum lord humiliated me threatened me, what a man ! don't rent from lobos google read everything research lobos, all the staff lie, he won't give the invoice for the carpet or for the code saying door is secure to our apartment!

• Updated by user1666781 · Jun 10, 2017

Yesterday my husband and I went to lobos reality to pick up the money they owe him.in order for my husband to get his money back I had to sign a gag order not to speak about there apartments or there business! The paper said tenant or occupant, I was neither, I was attacked in there building because it wasn't safe, and I stayed in a hotel, I wasn't on the lease and had no ties to the [censor] hole apartment! They kept pushing and pushing me to sign the paper not my husband but me, basically black mailing me., the person who thinks. He's the [censor] is a piece of [censor], and the attorney is the same, the less than a man gave me 200 dollars for being attacked and said this will pay for your medication, because i'm on medication because of the attack, the attorney that lies and wouldn't know the truth if it was infront of her which it was, laughed and thought. It was funny that all this piece of [censor] man gave was 200 dollars, they sit in there office that has more security than the white house because they [censor] people over just google it, and they have this little sign that says lobos reality on the building you can hardly see it, they hide but of course if I screwed people over I would hide to!! They are the worst people you could ever do business with the attorney is not a women she's a b... H, stay away from lobos all the comments are true and I feel so bad for the people they have hurt and never gave deposits back and people that went with out heat! Please think before you rent from lobos, they have hurt me to a point that I will never be the same!! Who gets attacked in a building that someone owns then the owner and the attorney laugh, what if it was there mother sister or daughter, would they laugh then, because if the show was on the other foot I would make sure the women had a new lock on the door that she asked for to feel secure and see what else I could do, nope not lobos they are truly the devil illuminati the paper I signed was under mental duress with him keep pushing to move on of course he wanted to move on because he knew my husband needed his money so they pushed me and pushed me so under all the duress that's what they did to me!