LiquorLand Australia — service
Today I was treated with no respect from a member of the liqorland at Barkly square today in Brunswick, Melbourne.
I was refused service as a 20 year old because I was wearing a dress raising awareness for girls education in Africa with a hoodie on top. Apparently it was a school uniform and based on policy I could not be served. I explained that it was not a school uniform and proceeded to take off my hoodie to show the patch which clearly stated "I'm wearing a dress to raise awareness to help girls in Africa"
Totally ridiculous and treated with absolutely no respect.
More LiquorLand Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Liquor Store - harrasement and accused 
- LiquorLand - flawed execution of rules... 
- LiquorLand - id checks 
- Liquorland Munno Para - refused to accept my sons id 
- LiquorLand - refusal of service
- LiquorLand Australia - power tripping "manager"
- LiquorLand Australia - customer service
- LiquorLand Australia - very poor customer service
- LiquorLand Australia - bird in hand sparkling pinot noir chardonnay
- LiquorLand - service