LiquorLand Australia — ice
I got carded for trying to buy a bag of ice.
Rude woman behind the counter was on a power trip demanded I removed my glasses as well. I refused and asked for my money back. Im 40 years old their id policy is a joke. Demanding id from anyone they think is 40 or under fir a bag of ice.
A total waste of time. I will never deal with these dimwits again. Just as well I dont drink the poison the peddle.
More LiquorLand Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Liquor Store - harrasement and accused
- LiquorLand - flawed execution of rules...
- LiquorLand - id checks
- Liquorland Munno Para - refused to accept my sons id
- LiquorLand - refusal of service
- LiquorLand Australia - power tripping "manager"
- LiquorLand Australia - I want a refund
- LiquorLand Australia - customer service
- LiquorLand Australia - very poor customer service
- LiquorLand Australia - bird in hand sparkling pinot noir chardonnay