Menu

C
Author of the complaint
6:17 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My issues began when I wanted to take an extended service plan for my car. I was not made aware that I would have to pay for two service plans on one car concurrently. So I decided to cancel the extended service plan. When my contract ended, liquid capital was still debiting me for an estimation of 6 months or so, which I didn't understand since my plan had ended. I made several calls to them to try and understand this, and in two occasions I had customer agents being disrespectful and rude. The first one was Sizeni Ntshangase and the latest encounter was with a collections advisor named Boniswa Thusi. The level of unprofessionalism from these two agents was very shocking.

After complaining about the debit orders, Phale Malete told me that since I've been a loyal customer the balance of around R3600 or so will be written off. This was rather very suspicious to me since liquid capital never misses an opportunity to collect money from clients. I asked for a financial statement with a breakdown of what I paid since day 1 up until now. I noticed that the statement appeared as though there's money due to me
as it showed a negative balance (-R649) instead of the +R3600 that I was expecting to find. This is when Boniswa Thusi was being disrespectful, giving me an explanation that I just didn't understand. When I told her that I would be taking the statement further for professional advise, she completely blew off, started talking over me when I gave her all the time to explain. This occurred on the 27th January 2022 at around 12:45pm.

I have two cars that are with liquid capital and honestly, I'm not happy with how the agents treat customers on a call. I have since cancelled the plan for 1 and I will be canceling the plan for the second car. I really hope this will be resolved and I can get the clarification that these agents have failed to provide me with.

View 0 more photos