Lipozene / Obesity Research Institute Logo

Lipozene / Obesity Research Institute

Having problems with Lipozene / Obesity Research Institute?

+1 800 409 9768 (New Orders)
+1 888 220 8907 (Customer Service)
4910 Longley Ln Ste 101
Sat7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

wc *value plus $16.95

Supposedly random companies can add u to this discount membership in which you may/may not have heard about. I tried lipozene out for a 30 day money back guarantee and canceled my subscription in which they are currently issuing a refund. apparently they signed me up for wc value plus without telling me and i am now having MORE charges and no refunds yet.

angela adams Aug 16, 2015

I never lost any weight, I actually gained weight. What a rip off, I think I deserve my money back, or something that actually works/

• Ro
    RobinLAllen Oct 21, 2018

I have finished my second bottle and during this time I have gained 25 pounds. Not only that but I have been in tears with stomach cramps, hard to wear clothes with the bloating and gas that I have not been able to control. I have tried various other supplements but have never gained weight on them.

• Le
    Lekeisha Williams Oct 22, 2018

I was on the lipozene website and i put my information in. They kept trying to sell me offers that im not interested. I kept pressing im not interested next thing i know they placed an order for me without my consent. I dont want my account to be charged nothing without my consent. i should have been given the option to consent to my order.

• En
    Enrique Oropesa Jun 25, 2019

I just want to know if it comes in any other flavors ...thats all?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices