LinkedInDefamation of character, & unethical behaviour

H

LinkedIn has a person on their site that I do not know, never knew in my life that has been posting stuff about me and does not know me or anything about me. She must has me either confused with someone else or is trying to hurt me in some way for some unknown reason. She did it about 2 years ago and now is doing it again. I have contacted LinkedIn the first time when it happened and I thought they stopped it. Well the person is back doing it again. Not sure who is putting her up to it but LinkedIn is allowing it and I have no way to contact them since I am not on linkedin at this time. I was told by my sister that there is something out there again and that it is new. She sent it to me. At this point I will either have to go the police or try to sue this person for defamation of Character. I don't know what else to do. I am in the Military and work for a major company and this totally out of my control. Please help.

Defamation of character, & unethical behaviour