Linerworld.comabove ground coping

C Review updated:

I was looking to purchase a new liner for my above ground pool, website said to replace coping every time you changed the liner so I purchased these in addition to my liner, coping was very cheap and flimsy, my old coping was much better, tried to return 21 days later and was told by brittany at the main office that I only had 10 days to return. I explained to brittany that we had just opened them, changing a pool liner is a big job as if they didnt know and most people need to assemble help to replace so 3 weeks was not unreasonable. She refused to make good on their cheap product. Very disappointed!!! Bad customer service!!!

RESOLVED

• LinerWorld's response · Jun 15, 2017

We are sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with your LinerWorld order and would like the chance to make it right.
    Please return the item for a full refund. You can contact us at [email protected] so that we can help to resolve the problem.
    Thanks for your patience.

• Co
    CourtneyWimpee May 16, 2020

Bought liner. Had it professionally installed and two weeks later the seam rips. Resulting in my pool leaking. Terrible customer service! Liner world won't do anything about this!