Light ImpressionCanceled Order-No Refund

M

I ordered a product online which was acknowledged via email. The item was ordered with expedited shipping which was promised within 2 days. Two weeks later, I canceled the order after finding out via a call to the company that I could not receive the item by the time needed because the item was backordered until May, 2011. I was promised a refund within 2 weeks. On April 18, I was promised a refund by check by the end of April. Having not received the check, on May 2, I again called the company and was told that my refund will be issued by May 20. That's almost 2 months since cancellation! A complaint to the Better Business Bureau has gone unanswered by the company. A phone call to the company VP was not answered. Don't even think about dealing with this company!!!

• Db
    dbuchko Jul 19, 2011

It happened to me as well! They charged me for items they do not have. Calls unanswered for days and email not answered ever. I got hung up on when ask for refund. These people are no good. Do not shop with them. Credit card in dispute. They lost out on a very large government purchase. Stay away! BBB I will file complaint.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices