Menu

Light Impressions review: Canceled Order-No Refund

M
Author of the complaint
5:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a product online which was acknowledged via email. The item was ordered with expedited shipping which was promised within 2 days. Two weeks later, I canceled the order after finding out via a call to the company that I could not receive the item by the time needed because the item was backordered until May, 2011. I was promised a refund within 2 weeks. On April 18, I was promised a refund by check by the end of April. Having not received the check, on May 2, I again called the company and was told that my refund will be issued by May 20. That's almost 2 months since cancellation! A complaint to the Better Business Bureau has gone unanswered by the company. A phone call to the company VP was not answered. Don't even think about dealing with this company!

More Light Impressions complaints & reviews

Light Impressions - canceled order not refunded
Light Impressions - Failure to ship goods
Light Impressions - Order not received; cannot contact company
1 comments
D
Jul 19, 2011 5:02 pm EDT

It happened to me as well! They charged me for items they do not have. Calls unanswered for days and email not answered ever. I got hung up on when ask for refund. These people are no good. Do not shop with them. Credit card in dispute. They lost out on a very large government purchase. Stay away! BBB I will file complaint.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

9 complaints