Lifetouch — missing pictures
After waiting nearly 7 weeks to get school pictures back, both of my kids finally came home with the lifetouch envelopes. I was excited to see their pictures only to find an empty envelope. No pictures. Only the small card with tiny pictures on it for ordering. We paid nearly $50 for each kids picture package. (Of course the checks were cashed by the company shortly after pictures were taken.) I tried calling the company, but there was a 40 minute wait on hold. They mentioned in their recording while I was on hold that they had a live chat option on their website but apparently that was unavailable at that time because it kept telling me that they had no representatives available. I finally was given the option of leaving my number and they'd get back to me. They called back over an hour later and I was connected with a man with a heavy accent who was difficult to understand. After giving him my information, I was told that I should be receiving my kids pictures in 3 weeks or so. I'm not entirely sure what we will be getting anymore since i couldn't understand some of what he was saying.
At this point, I am so incredibly disappointed in their service. I wont be ordering from this company again.
More Lifetouch Complaints & Reviews
- Lifetouch Photography - terrible service, no refund received 
- Lifetouch School Protraits - charge 
- Lifetouch Photography - unsolicited school pictures 
- Lifetouch Preschool Portraits - fraudulent charge 
- Lifetouch Photography - graduation photo's 
- Lifetouch - photo quality
- Lifetouch - horrible service 
- Lifetouch - damage to newly arrived cherry-framed portraits
- Lifetouch - emails for payment
- Lifetouch - pictures