Lifetouchmissing pictures

T Oct 23, 2019 Review updated:

After waiting nearly 7 weeks to get school pictures back, both of my kids finally came home with the lifetouch envelopes. I was excited to see their pictures only to find an empty envelope. No pictures. Only the small card with tiny pictures on it for ordering. We paid nearly $50 for each kids picture package. (Of course the checks were cashed by the company shortly after pictures were taken.) I tried calling the company, but there was a 40 minute wait on hold. They mentioned in their recording while I was on hold that they had a live chat option on their website but apparently that was unavailable at that time because it kept telling me that they had no representatives available. I finally was given the option of leaving my number and they'd get back to me. They called back over an hour later and I was connected with a man with a heavy accent who was difficult to understand. After giving him my information, I was told that I should be receiving my kids pictures in 3 weeks or so. I'm not entirely sure what we will be getting anymore since i couldn't understand some of what he was saying.
At this point, I am so incredibly disappointed in their service. I wont be ordering from this company again.

•   Oct 23, 2019

Hi Tracy! Please use the live chat feature on the Lifetouch website to contact an expert representative directly. Thanks!

• T
      Oct 24, 2019

@DeAndre Washington I tried that option but apparently there were no representatives available.

• A
      Oct 23, 2019

I got the same thing! I ordered my pictures threw their website and paid $38. I went online and put in the Portrait ID and Access Code and it said it was wrong. I can't seem to find the "Live Chat" option on my phone or computer, I've called two days in a row, left my number to be called back in an hour and have heard NOTHING back. Defiantly NOT ordering from them again! I'm gonna call my bank and see if its too late to dispute the charges.

• C
      Nov 05, 2019

Same thing happened to me. I even waited on the phone to talk to someone for 2 & 1/2 hrs. After 2 phone calls & 1 chat. $200.00 & my issues of missing pictures for 1 child & on my other child the top of their head is cut off, touch ups & teeth whitening was paid for but they don't do it. 1 childs pictures were never edited. Since Lifetouch was sold in 2018 there customers service sucks, you can't understand the heavy accents, they won't listen to you & dismiss your issues, the wait time is a joke & so is the online chat. This company just took $200 of mine & won't print my pictures right or give me my money back. Lifetouch is not part of BBB. You can file a complaint with BBB.