Lifetime TVunexplained absence of the little women shows

S Aug 15, 2018 Review updated:

WHERE are the Little Women shows? Little Ladies L.A. ended with NO reunion, no update on the characters on the show. Furthermore, where are DALLAS and ATLANTA? Many fans would like to know what's going on and when the next Little Ladies show will be aired! No one seems to know anything and us fans keep up a daily search for any of the Little Women shows...and finding absolutely nothing. Please update us...as these shows are our favorites! Usually when one show ends, another begins...but not this time. Please explain...

Suzanne

• Co
    Coco061367 Aug 16, 2018

I'm a faithful view I been watching Little Women since they started every single one of them I love to watch them I learn a lot I'd laugh a lot and I enjoy watching them very much . You even stop the reunion didn't even let the view know I think that was very unfair and now lifetime is doing the same thing with the show itself please inform us what's going to happen we We really will love to see more of the Little Women are .

Thank you very much for your cooperation

• Co
    Coco061367 Aug 16, 2018

Thank you very much for your cooperation

• Le
    Leslie Drake Aug 16, 2018

I miss all the little women shows. They used to be on back to back, now we don't see or have any info when they will premiere.

• Ka
    Kathy White Aug 17, 2018

I am really hoping that all The Little Women Shows are renewed. LA is my favorite but I love Atlanta and Dallas as well. I really was disappointed that there wasn't a reunion for Little Women LA this year.