Lifetime TV Stationcommercials

M Review updated:

I would like to bring to the attention of Lifetime TV that the commercials during your regularly scheduled programs are awful! Every commercial is filled with static so you cannot even understand what they are saying. Very annoying. The programs themselves have no static but all of the commercials do. Why does this happen. I for one do not change the station each time a commercial comes on but am now tempted. Why are all of the programs on this station ok but the commercials are full of static and garbled voices. I do know this does not happen on any other channel, only lifetime. I checked with some friends of mine and they tell me they have noticed the very same thing. It needs to be fixed, not only for the viewers but for the companies paying for those commercials. I'm anxious to hear from you concerning this problem!
(Channel 29 with Media Com in Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501)
Sincerely,
A Lifetime TV Watcher

• Updated by Ringoldmom · Dec 26, 2017

We want the movies that used to play yrs ago

• Updated by Kim carroll · Aug 15, 2019

Lifetime movies can do better than Cheerleader Kill...

• Updated by Linda Johnston Conner · Nov 28, 2019

I will no longer support Lifetime TV after seeing the movie "Twinkle All the Way". I was extremely disappointed that this channel would put such content in an innocent Christmas movie that all ages should be able to sit and enjoy together.

John Vet Sep 03, 2008

I have a complaint regarding that little icon at the bottom corner of the screen, of an upcoming show that you are promoting. I used to love to watch the movies on the Lifetime channel as a lot of them are true stories. It is very annoying to try to watch the movie and that stupid icon is in the picture.. I'll be back on Lifetime when you are showing one show at a time!

• Ba
    Barbara Cammack Sep 22, 2008

I agree with the complaint concerning the icon at the bottom corner of the screen and the writing concerning upcoming shows as well as the pop up advertisements. It is very distracting and irritating!!

• He
    Henrietta Moseley Oct 28, 2008

Every morning my husband and I have enjoyed the Frazier reruns--what happened??? Tuned in this morning - October 29 - and got no Frazier. Did you cancel the show and if so WHY????

• Ca
    Carole J. Tully Oct 31, 2008

Bring back Frasier and the Golden Girls. Will not watch the programs you are currently running.

• Je
    jermar65 Jan 12, 2009

I am very upset at myLifetime TV for airing any shows depicting homeosexualism to be normal and acceptable behavior. Such as the one coming up called Prayers For Bobby. God calls this perversion sin! It is very sinful and shameful that anyone could believe homeosexual behavior to be even close to normal or acceptable. God hates this sin so much, he destroyed two cities by fire because of these rampid acts of shame and filth. Those who would promote these type of shows will have to face God on judgement day alone without excuse! Christians write your congressman, senators, governers, and stop this sinful use of our airwaves. Our children should not be exposed to such trash on TV!

• Re
    Resa Apr 16, 2009

Golden Girls, Golden Girls, Golden Girls, Take em Off Already ! Once a day is plenty !! Reba is a good family show, and The Waltons . Kids these days need good quality tv shows. Not the same thing over and over !

• Ca
    carol arena Jan 11, 2011

why do your commercials come in loud and clear and yet the wonderful movies you offer are on the hushed side with no option of control at the viewers descretion?

Angala Johnson Apr 14, 2011

Please bring back the Golden Girls in the morning and remove Frazier and the Martha Stewart Show. Empty Nest can replace Frazier at 10:00 pm. Please !! Take em Off!!

Angala Johnson Apr 14, 2011

Please bring back the Golden Girls in the morning and remove Frazier and The Martha Stewart Show. Empty Nest can replace Frazier at 10:00 pm .Please !! Take em Off!!

• Mk
    mkt123 Aug 20, 2011

I am really starting to hate the lifetime channel and i can't even complain about it at there site because every time i submit a complaint it gets sent back to me as mailing error. They constantly switch there schelude around. I got a reminder today for a movie that dissappeared from there schelude appparently they don't know this themselves. it is like being teased and i'm sick of it. I am fed up. i want to scream!!!

• Ra
    RandalC Apr 29, 2012

Army Wives has been one of the greatest "family" shows on television. Why is it being ruined by the promotion of homosexual relationships? This is a family show why did you have to ruin it? As much as we enjoy the show I would have preferred it ended with last season than to see it go this way..

Mare Bare May 01, 2012

I am in 100% agreement with Randal C from April 29, 2012. The addition of the homosexual story line is horrible. It used to be a family show. I choose not to watch lesbians kissing on what was one of my favorite television shows. They can live whatever lifestyle they want but I don't have to watch them. Just let the show end and we will all be better off!

• Pa
    Parkher Aug 26, 2012

Omg! To many commercials during movies. Love most of the movies but have changed stations because soon many commercials.

• Ju
    Judith Anne Patrick Jan 10, 2013

Myself and many of my friends want Drop Dead Diva back for another season. What are you waiting for. New Years is over...

• Ju
    Judith Anne Patrick Jan 10, 2013

My friend and I want another season of Drop dead Diva. Come on you can't leave the season end like that. Jane in Owen's body. We want more...

• Cy
    cynthia2 Mar 22, 2013

am not happy with this station i used to love watching frazer but this am all thats on is flipping san antonio what happened to frazer according to my tv lineup it was suppose to be on

• Da
    danielle79 Apr 21, 2013

Wayy too many commercials during movies.. its ridiciouls

• I am very annoyed with not only the little icons on BOTH sides of the screen constantly posting, but with one in particular - I cannot stand the one for Preachers Daughters! I am very offended that the icon suggests it is a Bible -- and then the statement Thou Shalt Watch Preachers' Daughters appears - as though this is a command from God. Between this and Christian Mingle constantly telling me that these are directly from God - I'm ready to live without a tv. This media should not tell me it is God and I am so offended that I feel sick to my stomach!!!
    Lifetime Viewer...maybe

• Mi
    Minded May 29, 2013

In watching Lifetime channel on TV it has been brought to my attention that the show airing Pretty Wicked Mom's is not a expectable viewing having children. Drinking. Drinking, Drinking is not a Safe, Secure environment for raising a child. Also to show a Baby chewing on a Computer Laptop is unrealistic and no parent in there right mind would give there child a Laptop Computer. I see know humor in that scenario! If you choose to live a promiscuous life then don't get pregnant and have the responsibility of a child now or in the future. I feel strongly that these Woman should not be able too conduct there immoral s on the public viewing. Especially the children who are subjected too this program.!...Stand Up! and Be a Responsible Parent!! Do the right thing!...

• Sp
    Spksoftly Jun 01, 2013

I am very disappointed that Lifetime is chosing to show such trash as Pretty Wicked Moms and Expreme Moms... even the commercials of these shows are not appropriate if a yound child is in the room, and I am offended to see these women lowering themselves to even make these programs. Well, shame on those who find this entertaining. A good movie, comedy, mystery without sex is almost a thing of the past, and these programs just do not live up to what Lifetime started out to be. Shame on America for allowing others to chose what is put on the TV we pay for. My comments aren't going to make a hill of beans of difference, and these programs will continue to be shown, but I just had to say "shame on you and those who find them entertaining" - God is surely disappointed in what we have allowed to happen.

• Sp
    Spksoftly Jun 02, 2013

In my previous comments, I actually forgot one of the most important problems with these shows, and that is the exploitation of the children involved. At one time a child would be removed from the home of anyone acting in the manner these "mothers" are. And to call these shows "reality" is absolutely ludicrous! In all of my years, I nor anyone I know has acted the way these people do. In order to get their moment of being on tv, they are willing to expose innocent children to their lunacy - do they think ahead to what their children will feel one day when this "mother" image is thrown in their face - not a good example for future grandchildren. Anyway, while I can change the channel, the commercials are still out there and just as insulting as the actual show. And, by-the-way, where are the services who are supposed to protect children from exploitation. If these women were not being paid by someone to be on tv, these children would have already been removed from the home. God Bless these children who are being raised by these attention getters.

• Aw
    A.Wilson Nov 17, 2013

I think the lifetime movie network should go back to movies and stop with the killer profiles, killer kids and hauntings. I don't watch until movies are showing. I find the killer kids etc not great showings.

chezgigi Jan 28, 2014

I posted a comment on the Dance Moms FBook page that I may file a complaint about what's-her-face teacher with CPS for verbal abuse against children. I don't like her calling them 'lazy slugs' or anything else that is derogatory. They removed the comment! Way to deal with issues...

• Le
    Leslia Mar 19, 2014

I am so upset with the Lifetime Channel, you have all changed for the worst. You use to be a halfway descent family channel. Now, you changed to realty shows, which I think are ridiculous because they show no imagination. I am highly upset that you are removing Army Wives, leaving out the homosexual relationship it was the best show on T.V. and now your are removing Drop Dead Diva, which is another wonderful show that had meaning. Now, most of the movies or shows you have on your channel is violent, or about killing or kidnapping or whatever awful thing that can happen in this world. Do you not get it Hollywood? There is so much violence in this world alone that we do not need to see it on T.V., Most people do not want to watch it, they want good wholesome shows and ones that have meaning. Please bring back Army Wives, it was the best!!! Anyone, if you want to forget about your problems, Pray to God and Give them to God, he will take care of them! God Bless America!!! God Bless all the Soldiers and Soldiers Families for Serving our Country!!

• Zb
    Zbq11 Jul 13, 2014

Lifetime channel sucks now. They should fire who set up the line up for shows on this Channel . Women do not want to see shows like I killed my BFF or killer kids, intervention, etc. these shows sick. Please bring back the movies!

pbear12 Jul 19, 2014

Your shows have become unbearable to watch. For you to have a scroll across the top advertising another show has become ridiculous. Am I suppose to be watching the show or see what the next show is going to be. I will use on demand on Cox cable and boycott any of your advertisers so I don't have to watch during prime time.

• Cp
    Cppope Aug 28, 2014

Lifetime was one of my favorite channels. I repeat "I said was?" My gosh what is with all of those commercials during the movies? By the time the movie is back I forgot what I was watching!! During your commercials tonight I let my dog out, made me a sandwich, ate that, and let the dog back in, and guess what? Commercials were still on! I do not know about other people but that makes me so frustrated!

• Wi
    winniek Sep 28, 2014

To the Powers that Be~ I, along with my 7 year old daughter, was anxiously awaiiting the American Girl Doll Project Runway episode. It was a cute, totally acceptable program to share with my child. However, during one of the commercials, I turned to say something to my husband then turned around just in time to see a flash of an upcoming movie on high
    school/college date/gang whatever. The typical consumer of American Girl Dolls I would imagine, are ones that are careful and selective about what their child is exposed to. It can be exhausting to be vigilant in this world that seems hell bent on chipping away at their innocence and childhood. Please think twice about your audience.
    Aloha,
    Martha

• Di
    DisgruntledDIva Nov 04, 2014

BRING BACK KIM OF QUEENS AND WITCHES OF EAST END!!!NO ONE CARES ABOUT DEAN THE WHORE AND HIS HAS BEEN WIFE TORI OR PRISON WIVES!! K Thanks

• Lo
    lorri66 Nov 05, 2014

I can't believe that Witches of East End is being cancelled!! This is my family's favorite show and by the postings I see on social media we are not the only fans to be disappointed. What could have brought on this decision? Everyone I know at work watches it!

• Li
    Lin Newsom Feb 20, 2015

I am so disappointed that you air shows in which bullying and being outright mean is ok. Little women of LA is a about how nasty Terra and her gang live to bully. If you don't kiss Terra's butt you get bullied. We try to teach our children that bullying is never ever ok and what do you do? You reward bully's with shows of their own and give them loads of money. I plan to block your channel until you stop this kind of crap from airing.

pbed Mar 20, 2015

Where is Kim of Queens ???
    Anxiously awaiting 3rd season!!!

Also -- Yes, I agree with all of the comments wanting Frasier put back on in the mornings!!!
    **GREAT escape from all the bad news on local channels!!!

pbed Mar 23, 2015

Bring Back Frasier in the Mornings!!!

Why in the world would you change what was working???

• Pa
    Pamela S. Bell Apr 22, 2015

Why Why why do you continue to have Dance Moms on. The show is great but the personality of Abby Lee is demeaning and demoralizing and Hateful. She acts like Satan. Poor Nia always left out, however she has more class in one finger than Abby does in her 50's. I love the concept but one would think that now that she has a little money she could buy some class. If I hear her say the 3 words "MY REPUTATION" I'm going yo scream. Abby please go back to charm school or ask Nia how to be a lady. Sorry lifetime you guys really are taking a big risk with her due to a lack thereof poise and class. Maybe you guys could throw a few more bucks her way to buy some. I love everything on Lifetime but you can have that. I can take Ms. D from Bring it because she's from the south. My God Abby is from the west coast. Hope I wasn't to bold but I just can't watch her anymore. I wouldn't send my puppy to her class.

pbed May 05, 2015

THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU... for showing more Kim of Queens!!!

LOVE IT!!! SOOOOOO POSITIVE FOR TEEN GIRLS AND THEIR MOMS TO WATCH TOGETHER!!!

PLEASE KEEP IT ON LIFETIME -- YOU ROCK!!!

charles mercuri Aug 04, 2015

Do any of your so called producers said, writers, whatever's do ANY research...
    I thought I finally found a series I liked; UNREAL. after seeing a recent product of your so called research I was dismayed.
    For over thirty years I have worked, proudly on TV, film, the whole tamale and am so sick of reality TV's lack of production value that of course I stuck to UNREAL like metal to a magnate. How clever, an "insider" view of what goes on;, but, what goes on should also include pride in what one is doing.
    I know it seems like a small thing but when a show shows little regard for basic research it lowers it's standard and, in this case, lowers it's quality to "just" above something like that piece of "dreck" on the British Royal Family... Is it called THE ROYALS?
    Again, quality is EVERYTHING... When the "Grandma Duchess" arrives she is introduced with fanfare as "Her Royal Hignness." Forget about the fact that such an intro would NEVER take place... that's just the usual "suspension of disbelief" accorded any piece of writing. NO, what I took offense at is the RESEARCH.. A duchess is HER GRACE never a Royal Highness.. That suspension just shows that ultimately you are not taking the show serious, I thought you guy where. Why get it WRONG when you could have gotten it RIGHT?

Jalen May 04, 2016

Take Wendy Williams off of the commercials. That woman is so annoying. I hate hearing that "how you doing" thing it's not cute. It's kid stuff. She is a grown woman who needs to act grown. Watching lmn would be 100% better without her on there.

Jalen May 04, 2016

You need to take Wendy Williams off of the commercials as well as I'm assuming she's supposed to be in so of the lmn movies. That woman is so annoying. Especially when she says "how you doing". You're a grown woman for goodness sakes or supposed to be that is. I disapprove of her being on lmn. It makes me not enjoy my time watching movies on lmn. It would 100% better if we could make this possible.

• Sh
    shirl Jun 07, 2016

Please stop running the "Reba" reruns ad-nausea and instead
    return the wonderful "Lisa Williams - Voices from the Dead" program. I was delighted to see that has been reinstated, but only for the week of last week of Oct. 2008 to beginning of Nov. Why so few episodes?

This is a refreshing and intriguing show which I am sure appeals to many, many more viewers (rather than the same-old, same-old Reba! )

I am so looking forward to the possibility of additional segments and/or regular programming of this wonderful clairvoyant being aired on Lifetime in the near future.. PLEASE!

• Ha
    Harriet Meaders Nov 06, 2016

You are still running Trump commercial stating Hillary's emails under investigation and the news says it has been CLOSED. Some voters may not have heard this yet. This ad must be removed.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices