Lifetime TV Stationcommercials

M

I would like to bring to the attention of Lifetime TV that the commercials during your regularly scheduled programs are awful! Every commercial is filled with static so you cannot even understand what they are saying. Very annoying. The programs themselves have no static but all of the commercials do. Why does this happen. I for one do not change the station each time a commercial comes on but am now tempted. Why are all of the programs on this station ok but the commercials are full of static and garbled voices. I do know this does not happen on any other channel, only lifetime. I checked with some friends of mine and they tell me they have noticed the very same thing. It needs to be fixed, not only for the viewers but for the companies paying for those commercials. I'm anxious to hear from you concerning this problem!
(Channel 29 with Media Com in Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501)
Sincerely,
A Lifetime TV Watcher

• Updated by Ringoldmom · Dec 26, 2017

We want the movies that used to play yrs ago

• Updated by Kim carroll · Aug 15, 2019

Lifetime movies can do better than Cheerleader Kill...

• Updated by Linda Johnston Conner · Nov 28, 2019

I will no longer support Lifetime TV after seeing the movie "Twinkle All the Way". I was extremely disappointed that this channel would put such content in an innocent Christmas movie that all ages should be able to sit and enjoy together.

carol rust Oct 06, 2020

Lifetime TV ad presenting their new Christmas season has two homosexual men kissing. This is not an acceptable lifestyle to many and especially to parents of young children. We are so angry that this type of garbage is shoved into our lives by a channel that supposedly promotes decent family programming in times where that type of product is increasingly scarce. You will find out that this was a very foolish marketing concession!

• Bu
    Buford Ness Mar 09, 2020

Someone hacked my Apple Apps and ordered a subscription to Lifetime Movie Club. The subscription is $26.99 a month. I did not order this app and want to insure you do not honor the purchase.

Date of purchase: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
    Introductory offer: 1-week

They used my linked credit card. Please help me.

[email protected]

Buford Ness

• Cj
    C.J. McGuire Feb 29, 2020

It's Sunday. Freaking Supernanny ALL DAY LONG?! Please take into consideration I have Sunday off, I don't have small children and you are NOT catering to your full audience. I started watching around 11:00am, it's now 3:30pm and it's still on. This is not only infuriating but unfair.

Mary Marzuolo Feb 01, 2020

Life Time Movies

Remove background music, it is so annoying and cannot understand the dialogue.

I love watching the movies, but the backup music destroys the whole story.

I hope something can be done about it, or I will not watch Lifetime in the future

• Le
    Leah Morrello Jan 04, 2020

It is well past Christmas and those awful Christmas movies are STILL playing. Not only do we have to put up with 24/7 Christmas movies for literally months, but are subjected to Christmas 24/7 AFTER the holiday. When will this horrible schedule end??? Instead of months of 24/7 hokey holiday films, why not put those movies on for a few hours a day?

• Le
    Leah Kay Jan 04, 2020

STOP THE CHRISTMAS MOVIES! You are killing the joy of the holiday season with these cheesy movies. A few movies a day would be fine, but this is overkill! Since Halloween it's been 24 hrs. a day, which perpetuates the narcissistic, materialistic and budget-busting holiday it's become instead of the true meaning of Christ's birth and joy of family.

• Oo
    oopsadaisy Dec 18, 2019

Lifetime Ntwk.Ur so focused on 'Surviving R Kelly' how about moguls SURVIVING: WEINSTEN, EPSTEIN, evemmore PRINCE ANDREW ? Theres PLENTY of evidence, charges, ppl 2 speakout!
    1 doesn't deserve more cvrg than other. Racial bias /discrimination! Obviously ntwk protecting rich 'good ole whiteboy circle' 1 shud bring light & protest this channel .

• Ki
    kirkco Dec 15, 2019

Absolutely, EVIL!
    I will boycott Lifetime television forever as a warning to Hallmark and other film companies who are waiting to see if viewers accept or reject this pro-homosexual movie.

Mary Helen Morrow Dec 14, 2019

I strongly object to the homosexual theme and promotion of sodomy in this movie. Christmas is a holiday that promotes Christian values, and sodomy most assuredly was NOT condoned or approved by Jesus Christ.
    I strongly voice my objection to this movie and it's message. I will NOT be supporting you or any of your products due to your stance.

• Am
    AmsR Dec 08, 2019

Pull "Twinkle All the Way" immediately from your "Christmas" repertoire. Make a public apology to all Christians for this attempt to further the Homosexual Collective's agenda by linking sodomy to the birth of Christ in "Twinkle All the Way."

Linda Johnston Conner Dec 04, 2019

• Ev
    Evelyn Towalski Nov 18, 2019

To the people in charge of choosing commercials during the LIFETIME CHRISTMAS MOVIES...What were you thinking when you chose to run Nerf commercials depicting a whole family giving their young son/ nephew Nerf oozy rifles for Christmas. Everyone in the family are laughing & having fun giving this horrible huge rifles to this little boy. Even grandma comes out holding this huge rifle & pointing it it in military form ready to shoot. With all the mass shootings that are so upsetting to watch taking place in schools, churches, concerts, shopping centers. etc., and all the lives lost, & severe injuries, & severe trauma caused by the machine guns made for combat, the idea of making this type of toy made for a child is insane. I WAS SO UPSET WATCHING THIS WITH MY FAMILY, I HAD TO TURN OFF THE BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS MOVIE WE WERE ALL ENJOYING. CHRISTMAS IS A TIME FOR LOVE & JOY, & NOT FOR TOY OOZY RIFLES. PLEASE REMOVE IT. I'M SURE NERF HAS OTHER TOYS THAT ARE BETTER SUITED TO BE SHOWN. I LOVE ALL THE CHRISTMAS MOVIES SHOWN ON LIFETIME, & LOOK FORWARD TO THEM EVERY YEAR...VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR CHOICE OF THIS NERF COMMERCIAL. NV. Evelyn Towalski 11/18/2019

• Ka
    kaykay121314 Nov 04, 2019

PLEASE FINISH DEVIOUS MAIDS ! Any closure would be nice, preferably one last season before anymore time passes. & also the lifetime movie club app, we need more movies ! I grew up on the old 90s and some late 80s lifetime movies, I think they are better then anything now. If I'm gonna pay monthly I'd like more movie options!

• Ki
    Kim carroll Aug 20, 2019

I am very disgusted by your upcoming movie Cheerleader Kill. In todays society, with all the school, store and mall shootings, the last thing we need is for our kids to be shown this violent depiction that may or may not have been inspired by real life events. We are better than this...

lisabestgreatest Jul 27, 2019

Hi Lifetime. I'd like to watch the movie 'Wrong Woman' that you aired a few years back with Danica McKellar and Claudia Christian. I do not have a credit card at this time. Gratis viewing of this movie, as it is older, would be wonderful. Please direct me as to how to do this. A free link would be quite helpful. My thanks -Lisa Cook

• Dk
    Dkuss Jul 13, 2019

Stop using The voice of a dead man on Jimmy Dean commercials! So creepy, and then you show the same commercial 6 times during one movie- so annoying!

• Ne
    Neurhvurnvir Jun 24, 2019

OMG! I'm trying to watch. My Stepfathers Secret on lifetime. There is this weird "dramatic " Music playing throughout the entire movie, I can't hear a damn thing and I have a headache, I've never noticed this before, I had to turn the movie off because the music is so annoying and I really can't hear what they're saying!

• Na
    nadia york May 26, 2019

Unmute r. Kelly. He's innocent. This is not right at all. Those girls knew about r. Kelly was in relationships with this man. First off why is it that lifetime making it seem like he a monster no. This is all ..[censored].. Unmute r. Kelly will always be the king of RnB. I will never stop listening to his music...

Sara vanhorn Apr 27, 2019

Trying to watch the shack in easter night and there are between 15-20 commercials literally!!! You have it as a "movies that inspire" how can you get inspired with a ton of commercials!!! We will not be watching anymore movies on lifetime!

Think about your viewers!

Margo Javelov Apr 21, 2019

Shame on you for not airing ads for the movie "Unplanned." Are you afraid to confront truth? The movie is an excellent account of a real life story and the horror of killing a baby. Also a behind the scenes look at Planned Parenthood. Please have the courage to view it and make up your own mind and run the ads. Unwanted people have rights.

Lindar1 Apr 11, 2019

This show was so good. I'm very disappointed to check for the next season and find theres not one. Please bring it back. The characters are great .

• Sh
    Shaborn Apr 07, 2019

The Surviving R Kelly 3day Documentary that was aired 1/3/19 with the help of Executive producer Tamara Simmons. Ms.Simmons was aware that the alleged victims were known to be untruthful proceeded with the filming. Simmons was concerned with budget and not ones life. Needs to be fired. Timothy Savage admitted her awareness. Repercussions warrant

• Ap
    April Fox N'guessan Jan 22, 2019

I contacted lifetime through email about canceling a free trial on December 21, 2018.
    Trial period was due December 30, 2018.
    No response from them as of January 2, 2018.
    Mrs. Nguessan

• Re
    Rebecca Quesada Jan 05, 2019

Can you bring devious maids back please! Can you make season 5, I want to see what happened to marisole on her wedding day and find out about the circle! Please bring it back!!!

• Fe
    Feedmovieback Dec 11, 2018

Trying to watch A Country Christmas Story. 4 minutes of commercials with 2 minutes of movie is riduclous and a movie watching buzz kill. Spacing of commercials definitely needs to be improved or you may lose more viewers which can affect your advertising charges due to less viewership.

• Mc
    mcking Nov 04, 2018

How do i audtion for rap game season 4

• Lo
    Lorrine Dudziak Nov 04, 2018

Can someone explain to me why Xmas movies need to start every single night before Halloween? I'm pretty sure Thanksgiving follows Halloween and Xmas Is 2 months from now. It's beyond ridiculous to have these on and take away the good shows so many people enjoy.

• Bo
    bonnie drouillard Oct 28, 2018

I don't appreciate you showing soccer on Lifetime TV, that belongs on the sports channel.
    You do advertise as Lifetime Movie Channel, then that is what you should be showing, not sports or the other crappy shows that aren't movies.

• Cl
    Clmn Oct 21, 2018

The lips are moving before the words are spoken. In other words, the sound isn't syncing with the lips. Please fix this. I know it is LMN because no other channels are doing this.
    Thanks,
    Christie

• Ro
    Rochelleharris Oct 14, 2018

I am seeing the same movies over and over . I have a list of movies if you can play them . Most of them 2000 . On . You played them . I try to locate the names but I can't . Do you have a list ? I am tired of seeing the same movies can you reply other movies .

• Ri
    Ringoldmom Sep 01, 2018

No there's never any older drama type movies that with Judith Light and Elizabeth Montgomery all the older drama True Story shows that used to play and there's too many reruns of the same movies

• Su
    Susan Stewart Sep 01, 2018

Watching family Christmas movies and commercials come on about earth shattering orgasms! Totally turned the channel! Really! Inappropriate and trashy! Thought Lifetime promoted better standards for family viewing!!!
    Will pass by this Channel when choosing something for our family.

Sandra Anderson Munson Aug 29, 2018

Not understanding why the finally on lwla went off with closure. Why isn't lwdallas coming back and where is ny and atl. What's going on?

• Mc
    Mct3179 Aug 28, 2018

Who come up with the writing of these new movies . They are the worse. It's all over the place. Don't get me wrong you have some good ones but lately it's all over the place. Bring back the other writer's.

Candice Verlardi Aug 28, 2018

I have lifetime app on my tv on the roku and some of the shows work like dance mom but the cheer nation show is not working everything i try to it says not autorized. Why is it not letting me watch cheer nation if dance mom works. Can u please look into this

CathyQ Aug 20, 2018

I love your lifetime movies which I watch all the time! Great movies!
    Here's my complaint:
    every couple of minutes the movies just freeze, not for long, but they freeze and then start up again!
    This is not a huge complaint but quite annoying!!

Angeline Marushin Aug 20, 2018

SHE IS NOT FUNNY!!! Get RID of that 5 minute spoof PLEASE !!! That act and actress are SOOOOO annoying, so so not funny.

Antonia Simpson Aug 16, 2018

Today is Wednesday June 13th and since Monday June 11th you have not been playing any movies. And the shows you have been playing, you have been playing as reruns. I am complaining because I love the lifetime channel, I love the movies and it's the point of the channel. Please correct this, thanks.

Comments

• Ke
    Kelly Andersonja Aug 11, 2017

Too many commercials!

• Ti
    Tiffaninicole Jan 07, 2017

Please stop running the Nurti System commercial during the commercial breaks. That commercials should be ran on another channel. It is so long and drawn out. You can't tell if the Movie is going to come back on. I have to hit the mute button or change the channel because it is soo aggravating. And it is played entirely way too much. If something cannot be done about this. I will have to stop watching LMN for good.