Complaints & Reviews

movies

I am so sick of Lifetime and other cable networks cutting all of the good parts out of movies that I used to enjoy. If they can't play the movies in their entirety due to some mild language or adult situations, then they shouldn't play them at all! I am tired of being tricked into watching movies on these networks only to find all the good parts cut out, dubbed over, and replaced with extended commercials!

ChattyKay Sep 15, 2015

A movie entitled "Bad Behavior" ended with a girl trapped in the house and her boyfriend looked dead. Will there be a sequel? I have movies that end up in the air although it was a very well-written movie and the acting was really good (that's why I care about the girl) I can't stand it when I don't know what happened.

disgusting, horrifying, graphic commercial

I am absolutely disgusted by a commercial I saw today while watching a walk to Remember on my TV at home. I was sitting enjoying my movie when a very disgusting horrifying graphic commercial came on about the Jodi Arias murder trail case. Apparently lifetime is making a movie about the trial, well in advertising the movie, they have depicted a scene of a bathroom covered in blood and a woman( Jodi arias) talking to the cops in the background as if she had just walked in to a apparent robbery( this is how she acted in real life when news spread that her boyfriend was brutally murdered. Well this commercial was absolutely disgusting when I learned that it wasn't a fictional movie but a documentary. I don't need to see how a man who actually lived a few yard ago Was murdered.My 15 year old daughter saw the commercial too along with my husband and 17 year old daughter. Everyone in my family was dissected at the commercial. I WILL NOT BE WATCHING LIFEIME EVER AGAIN!!! I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO DO TE SAME. I would love it if lifetime would remove this specific commercial, and issue a very public apology. Shame on you lifetime. If I where that poor mans family I would sue you for every penny who have. I am highly disappointed in the channel.

• Br
    Brenda Stacy Apr 06, 2016

Using foul language on a TV Show can be controlled by the parents, but when you allow the same foul language during the commercials that small children can hear is totally unacceptable behavior. Every time the commercial for Little Women of LA comes on, my two year old repeats the word b**ch. She gets corrected for something that is not her fault. I just tell her that they are really bad, bad girls and need their mouths washed out with soap. At least bleep out the foul language during the daytime when small children can hear and repeat it. You should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this to happen. I have had to hear "Carmen is a b**ch" at least 4 times in the past hour. What kind of a message are you trying to send here?

• Su
    Susan Hova Sep 21, 2018

@Brenda Stacy Well maybe small children should not be watching programming like Little Women LA - what kind of parenting are you doing?

• Mi
    michellemc92 Jun 15, 2016

I just saw a preview for James Francos remake on Mommy can I sleep with danger. I am horrified! I was watching reruns of How I met your mother at 10:00 a.m. And then I was assaulted with this graffic display of violence! I will never watch your station again! You are contributing to all of the horrors in this world by attempting to make violence entertaining.

programing

I just want to mention that when you air a program like Grey's Anatomy, ( which comes on three time...

television programming

I am very disappointed in television lately. There are all these stations out there, but only about two hours a week of worthwhile viewing. In particular, I want to complain about practically taking Will and Grace off the air completely. It is always on too late for me to watch. 7AM, I am on the road on my way to work. 10PM, I am in bed trying to get my 8 hrs. of sleep. Why can't you put it on around 5 or 6 PM? It is good entertainment and a fantastic way to let go of the problems of the day.

• Jm
    jm22111 Nov 01, 2010

I think that TV is dead. All I see on TV is commercials, commercials, and more commercials about weight loss products, acne, and medicine. Lifetime used to be my favourite show and now it is just boring I prefer to just watch HBO or Fox movie channel and maybe tbs

• Jm
    jm22111 Nov 01, 2010

i meant to say Channel not show lol

mayhew911 Feb 28, 2011

I am fed up with Lifetime changing its daily schedule to crap like episodes of american justice and cold case files. Pawn stars and American pickers do not belong in the same genre as Lifetime usually shows. I enjoyed reruns of Grey's Anatomy and desperate housewives and hate the new programming.

• Ka
    Katie Marie Apr 06, 2016

Why do i pay for lmn or lifetime when they hardly ever play movies now? waste of money! If i wanted to see reality shows like little women or stupid my ex shows i would watch a different channel. Not to mention now lifetime movie network.com wants you to pay for online avail to watch movies you should already be entitled to watch bc you pay for their channel!!!

• Tr
    Treasure Greene Apr 01, 2017

I Suffer from Achondroplasiaphobia. It really creep me out when the Little Women commercials come on. I'd rather not see these, No matter where i am I start to hyperventilate. Please make it where the commercial does not show on my account. If there is any way for me to block the commercial that would help me alot.

• Ro
    Roberta Evans Feb 17, 2020

I'm very disappointed to see that you stopped airing The Closer! One of my favorite morning shows! Now I wish I had taped them. Please reconsider this decision. Maybe cut back on some of the King of Queens, that still runs on other networks?! The Closer is nowhere else to be found. Thanks!

commercials

I would like to bring to the attention of Lifetime TV that the commercials during your regularly scheduled...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices