Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL — bully employer
My daughter is a single mom, raising three children on her own. She worked crazy hours to help Lifetime fitness because of management quitting. So much for taking care of her, she did nothing but dedicates herself to that establishment and was proud of being a worker there. Now because they hired a manager he has been trying to do nothing but fire my daughter, both customers and workers are supportive to my daughter, and feels she is being discriminated against, they said lifetime has a history of writing workers up so they can fight unemployment…It would not be bad but it’s all lies, no truth, what can my daughter do to protect herself ?
More Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- LifeTime Fitness - racism 
- LifeTime Fitness - locker theft