Lifescriptpromise of tide, dewalt & kitchen aid samples I never received

C Feb 20, 2018

My name is Carrie Fourthman. I have Pinterest on my phone and my tablet and I absolutely love the app. I recommend it to all my friends, family and co-workers but every time I attempt to sign up for free samples that lifescript offers I have to fill out hours worth of surveys to never get and samples and its really frustrating. If lifescript offers the freebies they should stay true and honest to their word. My address is 279 county road 2346 Guntown Ms. 38849. Please send me the samples I have asked for or I can complain to a higher group of people who can and will shut lifescript down.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices