LIC Housing Financeloan cheating

V

LIC Housing Finance issued a Loan Sanction Letter to me for 17,00,000 and even before the disbursement of any loan amount, they have put my post-dated signed cheques for clearance. They are big cheats and their loan terms are the worst.

• Ra
    Rai Dec 31, 2007

Hi,

Please excure me for hiding my name.

LICHFL is one of the laziest organization in india.

All new rules were introduced by the staff.

Regards
    Rai

• Ap
    A_P_Mumbai Jun 30, 2009

I have applied Housing loan from LIC for 10 year ( I have xerox copy of applicatoin form) but Loan Sanction Letter to me for 20 Year, there is no understable reason. Why can someone help

• Va
    Vas. M.B.A Oct 15, 2009

LICHFL AND THEIR STAFF ARE THE BEST IN INDIA TO LOOT ONLY THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE AND THEIR SENTIMENTS BY THE WAY OF THEIR REDTAPISM AND EXTRAAAAAAAAAAAA FITTINGS WHEN ONE ENTERS IN TO THEIR POLICIES ESP, FOR HOME LOANS . Vasu M.B.A. LICHFL HOME BAKARA.

• Yo
    yog Nov 19, 2009

This is true, as even after completion of all required documentation, LIC housing has neither bothered to contact me for sanction letter, but enjoying my cheque of loan processing. The agents of LIC housing are really bad and harassing to the customers.

anoopendra Jul 06, 2010

i agree with all the above and along with these, especially to middle class people they are tempting as " LICHFL will give more amount than all the other banks" upto the processing fee payment time. Once the processing fee has paid our neck will be in their hand, then they will start to play with us. They will lag the time upto 20-25 days (around to the agreement date) and suddenly they will tell you regarding loan amount (what we expected) " you will not get that much loan by telling the silly reasons like you have more dependents even if you have one wife and one kid. They are really cheating the people

• Dr
    DR.Rupali Shinde Jul 25, 2010

I, Dr Rupali shinde completely agree with other complaints as i and my husband are also the sufferers.We have been cheated and exploited by LIC HF Kolhapur.They threatned us and forced us to preclose our loan, recovering penalty and extra charges.I request all that do not go for home loan with LIC HF.They are THE BIG CHEATERS .

• Dr
    DR.Rupali Shinde Jul 25, 2010

i dr.himmatsinh shinde had taken a loan of rs. 1190000 on14/7/2005 from lic hf kolhapur.term 20years emi 9627/month roi floating. From 30/4/2007 they started charging me an interest of rs 10056 per month .That meant all my emi was adjusted towards interst and instead of decreasing', my outstanding amount was increased by rs 429 per month.At this rate, it would not have been possible for my generations to repay my loan.I brought this blunder to their notice and hence a new reagreement was done to increase my emi and keeping my term 10 years constant.Thereafter, lic hf were persistantly responsible for breach of reaggreement by increasing my loan term...Soalso now they are denying about the reagreement.If they give me the reagreement ccccccopy then it will crystal clearly indicate their blunder.THEY ARE THE BIGGEST LAIRS AND VAMPIRES WHO SURVIVE ON THE BLOOD OF COMMON MAN.THE GOVERNING AUTHORITY AND SEBI SHOULD TAKE A SERIOUS ACTION ON THEM AAND CANCELL THEIR LICENCE SOALSO A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT BE FILED AGAINST THE CHAIRMAN . I AM PLANNING TO DO SO.

• Si
    sivakumar1875 Feb 19, 2018

@DR.Rupali Shinde Pls. do it immtly so that many common people will be saved they have created a big name from so many years that they are government company we have make people understand how LIC is cheating the people & sucking common people blood.

• Ws
    W Sathya Sai Prasad Aug 30, 2010

To

Mr.T S Vijayan / Mr.D K Mehrotra,
    Chairman & Managing Director
    LIC Housing Finance Ltd.

Dear Sirs,

Please help me in this regard.

--- On Mon, 30/8/10, Sai Prasad <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: RE: My loan processing fee refund - regarding
    To: [protected]@lichousing.com
    Date: Monday, 30 August, 2010, 9:56 AM

Dear Uthra Madam,

I have received a cheque for Rs.1750/- last week. Thanks for the same.

I will be very grateful to you if you can please release the balance payment of Rs.3765/- also because as of now I have spent around Rs.30000/- for my father's operation by taking high rate interest outside.

Mam you do very well know that I was your customer and I have settled my entire housing loan during April 2010 (my loan account was [protected]). This time also when I started my new project for purchasing a flat again I chose only LICHFL because I am experienced already with the kind gesture of LICHFL people. The flat builder also suggested me to apply a loan from HDFC wherein there is a possibility of 100% refund of processing fee if loan is not taken. Inspite of that I chose only LICHFL because you are all there to help and guide me.

I request you to consider my case and release the balance payment as early as possible so that it would be helpful for me to clear the loan taken outside for my father's operation.

Thanks & Regards,

--- On Mon, 16/8/10, Sai Prasad <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: k.[protected]@lichousing.com
    Date: Monday, 16 August, 2010, 12:52 PM

Dear Madam,

Till now there is no response from LICHFL..

Most of the email ids are getting bounced except yours.

--- On Wed, 11/8/10, Sai Prasad <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: k.[protected]@lichousing.com
    Date: Wednesday, 11 August, 2010, 9:42 AM

Dear Madam,

My loan file number I got yesterday after several follow ups. The number is 513577.

There is no response from Area Office.

Pls help me so that I can fix the operation for my father. It is getting postponed.

--- On Tue, 10/8/10, Sai Prasad <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "k uthra" <k.[protected]@lichousing.com>
    Cc: "'[protected]@lichousing.com'" <[protected]@lichousing.com>, "'[protected]@vsnl.net'" <[protected]@vsnl.net>
    Date: Tuesday, 10 August, 2010, 11:44 AM

Dear Ms.Anitha,

Kindly do the needful immediately. Pls understand my situation and help me in this regard.

--- On Tue, 10/8/10, k uthra <k.[protected]@lichousing.com> wrote:

From: k uthra <k.[protected]@lichousing.com>
    To: "'Sai Prasad'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Date: Tuesday, 10 August, 2010, 10:02 AM

Sir,
    Once when the fees is paid, loan application number is allotted. You may contact Area office in this regard and submit your written request to Area Manager.
    Regards
    uthra

From: Sai Prasad [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
    Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 4:47 PM
    To: k uthra

Dear Madam,

Thanks for your immediate response.

I have not been provided any file number for the loan applied or loan account number.

I have submitted my application in Mount Road branch - SIC Building through Mr.P Sankar, Home Loan Adviser.

--- On Mon, 9/8/10, k uthra <k.[protected]@lichousing.com> wrote:

From: k uthra <k.[protected]@lichousing.com>
    To: "'[protected]@yahoo.com'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Date: Monday, 9 August, 2010, 1:23 PM

Sir,
    Kindly quote the laon account number. You may submit request at Area office for further processing
    uthra

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 11:20 AM
    To: [protected]@vsnl.com
    Subject: My loan processing fee refund - regarding

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have applied for a loan amount of Rs.18 lacs last month. I have paid a 50% amount on the total processing fee i.e Rs.5515/- vide the cheque no.310834 dt.20/7/10 drawn on Andhra Bank, Mylapore, Chennai - 4.

But I came to know that only Rs.16 lacs is sanctioned for me. With this I will not be able to purchase the flat and hence I have dropped the project.

I request you to kindly refund my processing fee amount at the earliest. I need the fund very badly as my father is in serious condition. He needs to undergo an operation immediately. I request you to kindly consider my case as a special one and do the needful as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
    W Sathya Sai Prasad
    Mobile : [protected]

• Sm
    SMT. soma devi Oct 07, 2010

i have a loan no [protected] in chandigarh.jinke naam par loan tha unki death august 2009 ko ho gai hai.loan ka paisa hum compro karke dena chahte hai.is liye hum chandigarh gaye.apke chandigarh office walo se bola ke MR.Ramesh chand ji ki last year death ho gayi hai.ghar mai unki old wife hai.unka ek beta tha wo bhi bhagwan ko pyara ho gaya hai.kaam karke ghar mai paisa kamane wala koi bhi nahi hai.is liye aap hamara interest or other charges less karke, jo loan amount hai kam karwa do.unho ne hamari koi baat nahi suni.wo baas yahi kahte rahe, aap RS.160000 jama karwa do.2 lakhs ka loan hai, humne 207500 RS. diye hai.AAP hamari request ka jawab de kar hamara insaaf karo.MY MOBILE NO: [protected].

• Sm
    SMT. soma devi Oct 07, 2010

please hamara time pehle se hi sahi nahi hai.please hamari baat suni jai thanks

• Da
    davsrm Feb 22, 2011

LIC HFL tambaram(sridhar -Area manager) really a fraud forcing the customer to pay the application fee and promising that we will get loan and after debiting the ecs amount they will reject the loan saying that non refundable fee.

• Vi
    Vishal Chavan Apr 21, 2011

My first disbursement was done after a follo-up for 1.5 months. Now for 2nd installment, LIC people have taken more than a month and still no response. No one picks up the phone area office and head office in Fort.
    Area manager is out for training since a week.

Builder has threatened to cancel the deal. I agree with VASU, these people really play with the emotions of the middle class.

--Vishal Chavan

sanjay_sharma Dec 15, 2011

Hi,
    I have applied for Home loan of Rs 28, 00, 000 (Twenty Eight Lakh ) as per construct link plan for buying house under TODAY HOMES AND INFRASTRUCTRE Luxotica Project Gurgaon.
    On 30 Sept 2009 the builder TODAY HOMES AND INFRASTRUCTRE send first demand letter of Rs 5, 59, 310 & lic release/disburse the full amount i.e Rs 5, 59, 310 as per builder request.
    On 02 Sept 2009 the builder TODAY HOMES AND INFRASTRUCTRE send Second demand letter of Rs 6, 59, 310 & lic release/disburse only Rs 5, 60, 000 on 20 Oct 2011.
    Due to less payment of Rs. 99, 310 / the builder TODAY HOMES AND INFRASTRUCTRE impose the penality of Rs 27, 297.
    Please let me know why the LIC not paid Rs 6, 59, 310 & who is the resposible for pay the penality of Rs 27, 297
    My Details Are :-
    Name : SANJAY SHARMA & SURBHI BHARGAVA
    Loan A/C Number [protected]
    Also Confirm any details & document need from.

• Dp
    dpimpari Oct 21, 2013

LICHFL is the worst finance company. Very Arrogant peoples. Only bluffing till the start of disbursement & once you become of their BAKRA then you have no value...
    Requesting you to not go for LICHFL

• Ve
    VEDANT BABE Dec 02, 2013

hello sir,
    my name is V.BABE, i am apply for list of document (LOD) in pune area office paid for Rs.562/- charges cheque was clear in my sb a/c, as on date LIC HFL STAFF, no reply to me, then call to Mrs.shaikh madam she isaid u call to back office, then i call
    to CUST. CARE OFFICER Mrs.vartak, she said wait for some period, then i call to Mr.sachin (MUMBAI) he said u dont call me,
    u call only pune office, then i call to Mr.Bodke, & said "EMPLOYEE ERROR". I AM LOT OF SUFFER, PLEASE HELP ME

• Ta
    tanankit Feb 28, 2014

I applied for loan in august 2013 got it approved by november end, due to which I need to pay builder over 20% of the cost. Till date nothing they have disburse and they assure me that within 2-3 days they will disburse the loan after approval and taking extrasss processing fees, draft. They assure me so much that I left India for my work. They have all my original documents now. They even dont reply and when they reply they just again ask me give out statements and pay slips.
    Even the escalaton system of lic is not replying

• Ta
    tanankit Feb 28, 2014

I totally agree LIC is one of the biggest cheat espically with the home loan. Thank God I didn't took their life insurance.

• Re
    Reviewer23700 Oct 30, 2015

My cheque was issued on 16.10.2015 but till today i haven't received the cheque under application# [protected]. They are very unprofessional and have no sense of commitment and urgency of customer.