Lia SophiaDo Not Buy this Jewelry

I am very unhappy with Lia Sophia. I purchased several pieces of jewlery and was returning the Fruity Pebbles bracelet because it broke instantly and the other Charade Earrings because my daughter "did not like it"...I was told of the strict time frame that had to be adherred to in order to get your money refunded, and the proper paperwork. I did all of this correctly. I called the company when I did not receive my refund and after some time finally received a call back and was told that they did receive my returned jewelry, it was within the time frame, but due to the lateness of this followup and possibly because something on One of the forms was NOT checked off, they can only give me a "Certificate"..I asked what is a "Certificate"???, the Lia Sophia person said.."you dont know what a Certificate is...???" She said it is a Merchandise Credit...So now i can only order a Regular Priced Item (which is hugely marked up to begin with) with this Certificate...and a $5.00 inconvenience Certificate as well...I am Very unhappy and will Never order from them again...so when you go to a party...and the list of Do's and Don't's is long...and you have to cross every T and Dot every I...trust me it is NOT worth it...

• He
    Heathy Sep 06, 2012

Same problem here. Its just a super tacky way for people who are cheap and want to host a party to sell a bunch of crap made in China jewelry just so thet can get free crap made in China jewelry! It's a total gimuc and I laugh every time someone send me an invite to ANY of those tacky jewelry parties whether its Lia Sophia/Stella & Dot/ Premier etc...