Lewis Group — russel hobbmet 455l french-refrigerator - account number :281675
Good day my Name is Lorato _ Morwagae
I bought the Refrigerator at Lewis Kathu 25/05/2013 and I used that for only a period of 2 month, we went away for weekend and when we came back all groceries in the Refrigerator was rotten and I went to the shop to report the matter and told about my problem and said the will come and take to fix the problem but they never came until I stop paying and the came to collect the Refrigerator but I took and debit review and to my surprise Lewis was on the list of my debit and the deducated for period of a year and for I don't even have the goods with me, why should I pay for something that I don't even have
I went to the shop several time they gave me number for legal department I always call but I don't get answer
I just wanted that debit to be removed from my name as really it blocking my name on lots of things that I needed to do .
Other thing on my contract I saw they said also brought a maxipedic Posture single bed - I never bought that I only bought Refrigerator .
Hope this matter will be solve or may I must use law
This is unfair to pay for something that I don't even have .
More Lewis Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lewis Stores - bridge of verbal agreement on account
- Lewis Stores - harassment of customers over debt owed
- Lewis Stores - stop selling used furniture as new to the clients, be honest
- Lewis Stores - unethical behaviour
- Lewis Stores - disturbing phone call
- Lewis Group - poor service
- Lewis Stores - couches
- Lewis Group - service
- Lewisstores.co.za - misleading contract
- Lewis Store Alberton - tv and fridge