Letgomy posts

L

I have had my post taken down for duplicates and I don't have duplicates.Do not have any idea why this is happening. I get so mad when this happens. Also I have a pool liner that keeps getting taken down for poor quality. How else can I sell a pool liner as it is the same picture that is on the pool liner website? I can send a picture of the pool but then people will be thinking I have a pool for sale. I am pretty much done with letgo.

• Updated by Stacie Goleman · Feb 27, 2017

Please be aware of this scammer!

• Updated by Lady3M · Apr 20, 2017

Can you please remove my complaint from public view and mark it confidential as soon as possible - I just added my email address there I thought your office is asking for more info Th aks

• Updated by Marcus Rabago · May 16, 2017

Just now found out the letgo team deleted the profile and chat I had, so I guessing all is lost

• Updated by Emily Mercer · May 24, 2017

Sorry MY contact information is Washington, USA.
    The info edit is weird on my phone.

• Updated by Tristan Stout · Aug 16, 2017

In TROY OHIO the user EJ sold me a SNES for $60 that didn't work on Wednesday 8/16/2017 at 4:45 pm

• Updated by REL2986 · Aug 26, 2017

I have a generator listed for sale on letgo, I have received 2 emails stating that "Mike" has a question. When I hit reply it takes me to a screen that just says "OPPS"

I can't go any farther from there.

• Updated by REL2986 · Aug 26, 2017

No update submitt as is.

See above comment.

• Updated by Jeffrey Jones · Sep 12, 2017

I do not have this listing in letgo. It's keeps discarding the listing stating that I have it listed twice. If you look at my account you will see that I do not have the posting at all. Please fix this. This is the 3rd time it has happened to me.

Comments

• Updated by Charles Chandran · Nov 30, 2017

ORDER ID
    MMTT4Z9YM1 DOCUMENT NO.
    [protected]

• Updated by sherriescallan · Dec 01, 2017

woman trying to get something 5 or 6 times of what its worth used. this is scamming people out of their money. I messaged her and she said she did not care. this should be removed or she needs to change the price!!!

• Updated by Alexis Fossler · Mar 01, 2018

I wasn't interested in a car any long because I noticed the wind shield smashed and she got defensive and threatened to kill my family I am afraid for our safety. I just thought that saying I wasn't interested she would move on.. there is a police report as well because I frlear for her child safety too

Comments

• Updated by Deshbir Sandhu · Mar 22, 2018

This is what I have of user

• Updated by Anita E Cress · Oct 17, 2018

I have had a lot of mad and disappointed people contact me, very frustrating

• Ar
    Aria15 Nov 14, 2018

You discarded my listing for photography photos and I don't understand why

• Ti
    Tiffany 76 Nov 13, 2018

This girl on here her name is Crystal j she gave me a broke DVD player I need my money back that was wrong for her to do me like that can u please find her so she can pay me my 40 dollars back please

Jen Eilertson Nov 13, 2018

There is no customer service department to contact about my identity being used WITHOUT permission on your site.

• Ca
    Cassie Louise Nov 13, 2018

Just want to thank letgo taking drastic action of a phone I bought threw them they contact the seller and issue of unlocking the phone was resolved thanks to Jeremy and letgo I have a great phone that got awesome deal and I am happy that my birthday gift is something i can use. I would go threw them again and tell my friends also to go threw them.

Jessie Preciado Nov 13, 2018

The let go app instructs you to delete the account via the website. The website requires users to download the app and doesn't allow any way to delete the application from your smartphone or mobile device. They require an email sent through "tech &a bug" which is totally misleading.

• Nu
    Nu Nu Nov 13, 2018

The gift card i purchased for $20through the Let go app had a zero balance and the seller refused to refund my money. And, I have no way to report him.

• Bl
    Blank86shadow Nov 13, 2018

Posted one item successfully. Next item keeps saying "the item was discarded." confused...please help

• Ne
    Nette j Nov 13, 2018

I was seeing the letgo ads on tv and decided to post some of my used items on there. The site itself was very easy to use but i was unhappy with the fact that not one item was sold and almost everyone that contacted me was using the site more to pick up girls rather them selling/buying items. This site needs tob taken down horrible just horrible

• Fr
    Frankie619 Nov 12, 2018

I downloaded the Let Go app on my phone and created an account. I am logged in but when I press the sell your stuff button nothing happens. My email address is [email protected] and my password is Aun9pl3we. Please help me start selling items now, thankyou.

• La
    Laurie Brunson DM Nov 12, 2018

Customer rented items from our company and a few days later they are on Letgo to purchase. The police are involved but even they admit that they are already sold. Watch out for JOSE JOSE a thief!

• Im
    impressica Nov 12, 2018

My daughter sold an iPhone and never got paid. Does your company protect the seller at all? The buyer owes me money for the phone and I shipped it to Nigeria.

Jerry Plouff Nov 12, 2018

bought items from mark c but didnt get them. called number of times but wont return calls

• Mi
    Mike R Kunze Nov 12, 2018

Unfortunately, letgo has stopped working. I'm just short of using foul language here. I'm sick and tired of having this notice show up. I simply can't use the app! Right now I'll try to uninstall it then reinstall it and see if that works.

• De
    DeAnthony Nov 12, 2018

My Girlfiriend contacted some on letgo about an iphone 6s she posted and she told her to send then money over money transfer and she never reseaved the phone and now the account is deleted and she hasnt resieved any word.

• Ko
    Kody Campbell Nov 12, 2018

I offered a man $60 and a ring worth $150 for an Xbox one and the man looked at the ring and money and I asked to test it inside and when I got inside the man took off with my money and ring and the Xbox was not in the box it was a bunch of vcr tapes this occurred on febuary 9th 2017 and hope to get in contact as soon as possible

Johnpking111 Nov 12, 2018

I have a 2001 green Chevrolet cavalier I am trying to post for $2, 700. You guys keep flagging it and taking it down. I don't know why but I would like to know l. If you could or are able too please give me a call at [protected] I would really like to post my car for sale on your application please and thank you

• Am
    Aman Singh11234556 Nov 12, 2018

We talked for a while
    I sent the money
    He sent the product
    The product was a broken and pain on it Alcatel OT
    Horrible service

• Ha
    Hadden crook Nov 12, 2018

I was trying to sell my bb gun and yall discarded it but the thing is ive seen bb guns just like it but yall didn't discarded them so why did yall discarded mine if other people can sell there bb guns then i should to.

Thanks

• El
    Elise vaughn Nov 12, 2018

Donnie Braden [email protected], sold my furniture out of my house without my consent. I have called th police, its a small clam ordeal and they can't help they said. This is a terrible site. Now my Great GrandmotherGrandmother's chase that has been past down is long gone and was sold for 40$ to some last named Stephanie Baker.

• Li
    Lisa Alvey Nov 12, 2018

I made the mistake of giving my address to a potential buyer who never showed up and now I dont like the idea of them knowing where I live. Can the chat record be deleted?

Antenne9 Nov 12, 2018

What can i do if i want something to by and the not give the adress and say i dont sold

Anthony Swindell Nov 12, 2018

Me and this dude was setying up a money deal we set it up so he said paid 99 through western union so I paid it and now the sailor is not sending me an iPhone can I get my money back

• De
    Dennis Monteagudo Nov 12, 2018

This one young lady that I was selling an item to and I was like oh okay yeah sweet then we made a deal with $15 and then we meet and she gives me 4$ and also gives me a visa gift card and said there were 20$ on there, so I was like oh okay them we seperate but I stayed and check the balance of the card and it was locked and she blocked me. Wtf

• Co
    Courtney Thompson Nov 12, 2018

So I met with this guy from the app who gave me fake money and ran off is there any type of background information I can get off of this guys profile background electronics is scary to deal with and I know it's been happening a lot around Clarksville, TN

• J0
    j0350 Nov 11, 2018

I need help posting items. I keep getting OOPS! when I attempt to post a photo from my android gallery.

• Is
    Isaiah Sharpe Nov 11, 2018

Edward in Raeford gave me Shasta Via a false review if he does not remove his false review of me i will be forced to sue.

• Br
    bryanhts Nov 11, 2018

We purchased a waterfall on Feb 13, 20017 from Sue and thought we were getting a good deal only to find out the waterfall didn't work and when I messaged Sue about the fact it didn't work "hoping she was a kind enough person to work something out." She blocked me from messaging her! I mean seriously???? Really??? It's ok to rip people off????

• St
    Stacie Goleman Nov 11, 2018

2008 Chevy Tahoe supposedly owned by Ssgt. Florence Chandler...quick selling due to transfer in Alaska. My husband Google her and found where she had successfully scammed someone else and even goes by another name Lisa Chandler...

• Ka
    Katrina Burbridge Nov 11, 2018

Account has been hacked and it is a scam

• Mu
    Mustafa bey Nov 11, 2018

[protected] they rob me I need to file a complaint with the police station also my number [protected]

• Ya
    Yanais Nov 11, 2018

I have sent $250 dollars and still haven't received the phone I need my money back I want to make sure he doesn't do this to anyone else

• Aa
    aarrtt88 Nov 11, 2018

I have a Teeter inversion table for sale, not a black and blue air walker! I don't know how to fix it. You can contact me at [email protected]

• Re
    Rennah Jay Nov 11, 2018

Today on March 22 my godson and his cousin was robbed at gunpoint at a schedule meet up for an exchange of goods by some one name John Carlo @ 3125 Park Avenue 159. As a company I hope this is retifind ASAP.

• Ke
    Kevin Anderson2 Nov 11, 2018

I need help please contact me at [protected] thank you kevin anderson

• Am
    Ami Bellomy Nov 11, 2018

I am selling my old prom gown and had a "Smith Adams" contact me to buy the dress for a "client" I received a fake check of $1500.00 from MO, sent from MN and was contacted for a number in CA. I was supposed to take out mine items amount and send the rest to Smith's "cousin" currently that account is under investigation right now.

• Sh
    SherylH Nov 11, 2018

Is there anything you can do to eliminate or revise the quick message set up you have. I sell a lot of stuff on your site but 99.9% of the inquiries I get are from people who have accidentally pushed the quick message. It is very frustrating in many ways!!! I know I am not the only one having this problem please please please help!!

• Ji
    Jimmywilson Nov 11, 2018

If we wanted to see all these cars we would go to the car lot or their website you're taking advantage of the free appetizer please have them take it downit's not right for large company to be able to post all those vehicles on the site if people want to see all those cars I will go to their website not let go

• Al
    Alexis popejoy Nov 11, 2018

I just sold my iPhone 6s for $340 and the cash I received is all fake. There is no line in the 20$ bills.

• Pe
    Penny53 Nov 11, 2018

Hi, I am unable to chat with seller or make an offer. Every time a massage pops up, unfortunately Letgo has stopped. I am in San Diego, CA. Area. This is occurring on all my tablet, iPad and Samsung Galaxy phone. I'm unable to purchase anything. Please advise and correct this issue asap.
    Penny Anderson
    [email protected]

• Au
    aubtunz Nov 11, 2018

I cant answer anyone who is messaging me, because Lego is showing me "No chats(yet)". I sent a message to myself seeing if maybe I dont have any messages, but it said it again. Whats the issue? I need to sell my stuff and have offers . I havent been on letgo since OCT 30th. Which is 2 days ago.