Letgomy posts

L Review updated:

I have had my post taken down for duplicates and I don't have duplicates.Do not have any idea why this is happening. I get so mad when this happens. Also I have a pool liner that keeps getting taken down for poor quality. How else can I sell a pool liner as it is the same picture that is on the pool liner website? I can send a picture of the pool but then people will be thinking I have a pool for sale. I am pretty much done with letgo.

• Updated by Stacie Goleman · Feb 27, 2017

Please be aware of this scammer!

• Updated by Lady3M · Apr 20, 2017

Can you please remove my complaint from public view and mark it confidential as soon as possible - I just added my email address there I thought your office is asking for more info Th aks

• Updated by Marcus Rabago · May 16, 2017

Just now found out the letgo team deleted the profile and chat I had, so I guessing all is lost

• Updated by Emily Mercer · May 24, 2017

Sorry MY contact information is Washington, USA.
    The info edit is weird on my phone.

• Updated by Tristan Stout · Aug 16, 2017

In TROY OHIO the user EJ sold me a SNES for $60 that didn't work on Wednesday 8/16/2017 at 4:45 pm

• Updated by REL2986 · Aug 26, 2017

I have a generator listed for sale on letgo, I have received 2 emails stating that "Mike" has a question. When I hit reply it takes me to a screen that just says "OPPS"

I can't go any farther from there.

• Updated by REL2986 · Aug 26, 2017

No update submitt as is.

See above comment.

• Updated by Jeffrey Jones · Sep 12, 2017

I do not have this listing in letgo. It's keeps discarding the listing stating that I have it listed twice. If you look at my account you will see that I do not have the posting at all. Please fix this. This is the 3rd time it has happened to me.

• Updated by Charles Chandran · Nov 30, 2017

ORDER ID
    MMTT4Z9YM1 DOCUMENT NO.
    119186019600

• Updated by sherriescallan · Dec 01, 2017

woman trying to get something 5 or 6 times of what its worth used. this is scamming people out of their money. I messaged her and she said she did not care. this should be removed or she needs to change the price!!!

• Updated by Alexis Fossler · Mar 01, 2018

I wasn't interested in a car any long because I noticed the wind shield smashed and she got defensive and threatened to kill my family I am afraid for our safety. I just thought that saying I wasn't interested she would move on.. there is a police report as well because I frlear for her child safety too

• Updated by Deshbir Sandhu · Mar 22, 2018

This is what I have of user

• Updated by Anita E Cress · Oct 17, 2018

I have had a lot of mad and disappointed people contact me, very frustrating

• Ke
    Kenny Marshall Aug 13, 2018

I am new to this, this was the first time listing a pair of tickets I don't know if I posted it twice or not. But I would like the tickets posted back up the concert is August 8th please help me out I'm going to lose a good chunk of money. I have no experience with this and would like to utilize it more. I even paid 1.99 for extra feature.
    Thanks

• Da
    Dawn Spring Aug 14, 2018

A gentleman was inquiring on an item I am selling and because I wouldn't give it to him for the price he wanted...he sent a negative sexual comment back. I am a female and will not accept this at all. Please do something about this negative person.

• Lo
    Loriestolo Aug 14, 2018

I bought phoneeet with person and then tried to activate but no luck. Now blocked from seller

mary jo fowler Aug 14, 2018

Allison. Who is she and why does she keep bothering me?

• Na
    Naty Ram Aug 14, 2018

Every single day I get super annoying notifications from a "letgo assistant" Allison asking to repost my listings. This is either a robot, scam or spam. It needs to stop. I am about to delete the app.
    I already blocked her but it doesn't seem to work.

• Ev
    Evelyn Case Aug 15, 2018

who may she really be? I keep blocking her and YET she comes through again with wanting to sell my STUFF

Upon calling 347 433 8912 one gets a recording from maybe a mom @ home???? ext. 201, user mailbox can't accept messages.

I see letgo going downhill.

• La
    Laurie13jun Aug 15, 2018

There's an error in notifications and their help section is non-functional to get tech support!!

• Ad
    Adil John Walker-Chagani Aug 15, 2018

I was looking to buy an item from this person and they are acting very sketchy. They are wanting to meet at a super early time, at a restaurant that isn't even open till a lot later.

MaryAnn Langford Aug 15, 2018

Every time I post an item, a girl named Allison sends an email immediately to me and she says she is an administrator and if I give her permission she will repost my item so it will sell immediately and it's free of charge . It is very annoying and I think it is a scam . Can you let me know

Marcella007 Aug 15, 2018

Allison said she was from Letgo and asked if I wanted help selling an item. I said sure and allowed her to repost item.

When I went to look for item it was NOT REPOSTED like Allison said. Does this Allison work for Letgo? Please let me know ASAP

• Sk
    Skidawaydick Aug 15, 2018

Unable to login; change password is denied & help is forbidden site

• Sc
    Scott McDonough Aug 15, 2018

Yea I'm trying to make some money here and it's saying I have like 10 messages but they won't load for some reason. It's actually the only page that won't load.

• He
    Heather Ames Aug 15, 2018

I posted a housekeeping service I was contacted by a gentleman asking if it was available I told him yes he then proceeded to ask me if I was married and wanted to make easy money. I find that disrespectful and out of line, this app is supposed to be monitored and trusted. I am appalled.

• Cj
    CJ Cook Aug 16, 2018

I'm being solicited by your virtual assistant. I have blocked it twice. I have requested no further contact from the automated assistant to no avail. How do I halt this process? Is it possible to adjust my settings to avoid any further contact?

• Cr
    Crazey Aug 16, 2018

Hi
    I placed a add for pots an pans I'm selling for $40.00. However the add lists drums an guitar at the bottom of my add an then it says its free. I attempted to correct or edit the add an put Pots An Pans /NOT DRUMS however that did not work either. My email is [email protected] or my phone is 909 899 5217, cell (909) 5035851

• Re
    Rebekah Sprowls Aug 16, 2018

I can't read a message on the item I'm selling. It won't pop up but I know I have one cause the notification for it is still there. Help!

• Br
    Brad Butler Aug 20, 2018

Please note that Mr. Jim Wells of South Carolina has made good the clock sell to Brad Butler. THERE IS NO COMPLAINT. I submitted a complaint way too quick, I did not give him a chance to make good on our deal. He did and all is well. Please adjust your records.
    Brad Butler
    A letgo client
    828-556-1223

• Ke
    Kent Eggleston Aug 20, 2018

"this acct is under review" no reason given

• Vl
    VLBen Aug 20, 2018

Hello,

I'm from Belgium and I want to buy a pair of Hella Fog lights in Tukey.
    Can you tell me how to do it?
    I'm new on this site and I can't menage it.

Sincerly

• Ny
    Nyrh Abby Mallari Aug 20, 2018

Ive been trying to get a hold of you guys because I cantr receive any of my messages its error

• Fr
    Fran Falkowski Aug 20, 2018

You keep sending me "10 new listings that match your search; baby" -- Can you STOP sending these notifications to 315-440-7401 as I do not have an interest in baby items. Thank you.

• Th
    themadman Aug 20, 2018

I bought an item from Ben Thompson. It was a ps4 but I figured out the controller was broken and so was the ps4 and when I texted him about it he suddenly blocked me.He had also had possibly stolen the ps4 as there was a locked account on it which was not his.

• Ra
    Randall Maxam Aug 20, 2018

KC In Portage MI is posting snide comments on one of my products then blocking me. I don't know this person or persons. It would be grate if they would stop. I included photos of who they are and where they are.

• Le
    Leedog666 Aug 20, 2018

I am going to seek legal representation for a discrimination lawsuit against this site and it's shareholders. Time and time again my ads have been removed for no reason whatsoever other than I'm selling more than anybody else

• Al
    Alexis Fossler Aug 20, 2018

• Wi
    Will Carlstrom Aug 20, 2018

Greetings,
    You changed the description of a Glass top and metal frame item to grey metal table.

This is not useful.

I am going back to Craigslist for my business.
    Also very difficult to find actual contact to you within the app.

Good luck on improving you app and service.

• Ev
    Evan Blake Smith Aug 20, 2018

left a review on a ps vita i sold that i need to edit.

• Ki
    Kim matunis Aug 20, 2018

There is a man John Caruso from North Easton Massachusetts and he is selling a US Army issued ballistic vest for 500.00. This is a felony offense to sell military issued equipment

• Mi
    Mike Beier Aug 20, 2018

I bought a product and had to wait for a charger and my product did not charge and won't function. And i cannot get ahold of seller and have no clue what to do to resolve this.

• Su
    Suzan Eltus Sheridan Aug 20, 2018

Today I recieved an offer to buy a Black Club Car Precedent 2014 for $2110. This is a total scam. Please remove them from Letgo.

letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/ba1288d0 posted by FrostP

Manny Piatos Aug 20, 2018

I was sold a counterfeit iPhone 8 Plus. It looked real to me but it is a counterfeit, it is running an Android OS and the back is plastic not glass. The buyer's name is James Green and his mobile number is 347-509-4041, this happened on 5-13-18

MatthewNJ Aug 20, 2018

The item never listed due to terms and conditions, itunes support said i need to contact letgo. Letgo said to go to itunes

• De
    Deshbir Sandhu Aug 20, 2018

I was robbed by username Jerrome Wallace and he snatched my iPhone by showing knife and ran away.he is a black guy with 5'.5'' height and medium built and weight around 120 pounds.He pretends me as he was going to give money and he ran away with my iPhone.I have already made a police complaint.

• La
    Lavon Cooper Aug 20, 2018

please do something about it thank you letgo team

• Ag
    A Google users Aug 21, 2018

It was on a Google verification lock that means one thing it could have been stolen

• Cw
    Cwinterslil3 Aug 21, 2018

I looked for a xbox one wireless mic and a wireless mic came up I bought the mic and it does not work for xbox one seller will not return. I also can't review the seller which I would like to do.

• Ba
    [email protected] Aug 21, 2018

it never comes up at my location so I have to change address
    which I do. I see something I want to check on and when I go back, I am at another location so I have to go back to change address and go thru that again NOT GOOD please fix!

• Ty
    Tygeign Aug 21, 2018

I've tried many times to find the contact number for Letgo. Also there's way too many scammers that when they arrive trying to get the items for free. They use every trick known to man ! Sellers Beware of these buyer scams

• Ka
    Katie Gregg Aug 21, 2018

Within the past hour I paid $1.99 to feature my item and it's not relisted, so why am I paying this for nothing at all? I did it last night and it featured it within one minute...I've been waiting an hour...

• Ca
    Carrie Austin Aug 21, 2018

For the past 48hrs I have not been able to get into the app, I click the button and it stays blank, I have stuff I am seeking and I see on my home page I have two people who sent a reply and I can't even get into the site.