Letgoindividual complaint

J

"New & Used Items" is this individual's handle.

Out of nowhere he contacts me about an item i'm selling then insults me because i don't have the information he wants (and i honestly don't know how long a refrigerator, i'm selling, will last and that's what he asked). I told him i wasn't a refrigeration specialist and that i didn't have the knowledge.

I don't see a need to add anything more to this. He used pseudo-foul language during an exchange for no apparent reason. He's not even a typical buyer, he's a "flipper" that exploits people's low prices and then makes a profit off it it.

But then i know you won't do anything more than give him a slap on the wrist but i've spent my entire existence here getting along with sellers and buyers and people like this are just trash.

• Updated by Jeff Vaughn · Jul 08, 2017

The guy was insulting and insulted my sale and my person. I just don't get why people like that are allowed to move around, freely, and do and say whatever they want. If i had provoked the man, i could understand it but i just spoke the truth.