Lending Club — They took money
I tried to open a loan with these people they said they needed your bank account information to verify that it was you. Against my better judgement I gave that information and they proceeded to debit my account of a transaction under a dollar. They say they won't take the money it will just be pending. Instead it's been long gone from my account for two weeks now and they still haven't returned my money. I sent them an email and they never answered my question of when they would return my money instead they just said they turned me down due to lack of credit which is a lie I own my home. Then I told them I was going to report them and that's when they said to call them just to give me the run around telling me they would refund it in two business days which never happened and even though I told them by then it had already been a week.
More Lending Club Complaints & Reviews
- Lending Club - Rip off
- Lending Club - Pre approved Loans
- Lending Club - Unbelieveable treatment
- Lending Club - Service is a joke
- Lending Club - Took money, then asked for more
- LendingClub Corporation - my instant offer
- Lending Club - Loan
- Lending Club - Personal Loans
- MyInstantOffer.com / Lending Club - False Advertising
- Lending Сlub - Investors with Lending club still getting scammed too!