L'core ParisScam artists with failed product and costumer services

R

I am writing a short summary of my experience with L'core Paris to hopefully prevent others from making the same expensive mistake I did.

I was spending a fun day shopping at the Miracle Mile shops in Las Vegas on Aug 22nd, 2014.

I was just about to leave to a lovely dinner with my family, when I was offered a beauty sample by a lady standing outside the door of L'core Paris.

As I reached for the sample, she got very close to me and asked me to please step over the door threshold so she wouldn't get in trouble. Of course, we didn't want her to get in trouble so we crossed the threshold and I immediately whisked into a chair by a very smooth and flattering guy named Michael.

Long-Story-Short

-These product are a complete failure
-These products were not refundable.
I was not told this and I did not see it when I signed the receipt.
- After arguing with them, they started talking to each other in another language which I thought was very rude and unprofessional.
- They using name changes to keep ahead of the complaints

In summary, I believe this company is one to stay away from. If their products are so great, why do they use such deceptive and pushy means to sell them? Don't fall for their charming sales people and their disreputable sales methods.

I have disputed the charges with my credit card company. They say I have a good case. I encourage others to do likewise.

Scam artists with failed product and costumer services

• Ly
    Lynn Nowakowski Mar 05, 2019

3/5/19
    I went back to the Las Vegas South Outlet Mall store to return the wrinkless tool and 2 complimentary products a french salesman sold me at the family discount price of $2, 2.94.90. I was told they dont give refunds and referred to an 800# on the receipt. Next woman asked if I had purchased the VIP package. I looked at my receipt. It was itemized as VIP PROMOTIONAL VIP 2, 100.00. She said hey dont give refunds on promotional products. I said he never mentioned that it was a promotional product. After more insistence, she said she would contact the owner who was “on a plane”. And get back to me that afternoon. Never happened.

I called my bank and after 15 days they could try to help me. She recommended I write to the Better Bussiness of NV and the State Attorney General which I am going to do.

On the way out of the Outlet Mall on Warm Sprins in Vegas I stopped to complain to the mall mgr. she said she would have an opportunity to speak to him this week.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM L’CORE PARIS WRINKLESS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. It is a high pressure, no refund scam.

Lynn Nowakowski

• Ly
    Lynn Nowakowski Mar 23, 2019

@Lynn Nowakowski In all fairness, I must compliment Eden, at the Las Vegas division for her excellent customer service. I received my refund, and I am very grateful.

Lynn Nowakowski

• Lu
    Lucille Toro Feb 14, 2019

I am posting this to request a return of the products' full refund of $2706.25.

I do not want the products and I would like to return the merchandise, but no invoice or return instructions were included with my shipment. Send the appropriate paperwork immediately so I can make this return as soon as possible.

Lucille Toro