Lasershippackage from zara.com

A

I ordered a package containing suits and shirt from Zara.com which was about to deliver on 29 december. Lasership telling me that they deliver the package and signed it by someone named as "Lad" whereas I don't know that guy and my name is Akib Jabed. Besides, they could have leave the package on the leasing office of my house but they didn't. My other roommates are out of states. When I call them, they tell me to contact seller and the seller tells me to contact them.Its a horrible situation.

package from zara.com